Page 182 of 246 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2460

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Spotted a few of the thai shop girls out together celebrating a birthday recently.
    Would love to take one of them out for a drink sometime but no luck so far.
    Anyone know if they date cork lads at all or which ones are single

Reviews

New place being advertised on the page website JOJo thai massage anybody been ?

Reviews

The girl covering for Pee last year wanted to go out with me so I don’t see why not

Reviews

@rua been to that place usual massage and he also Alot of the Thai girls I've seen with Irish guys but remember Alot would be interested in the money I'd say.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xcitedcork View Post
    Spotted a few of the thai shop girls out together celebrating a birthday recently.
    Would love to take one of them out for a drink sometime but no luck so far.
    Anyone know if they date cork lads at all or which ones are single
    No way could you trust 99% of thai girls. Theres a saying you can get the girl out of the bar but cant get the bar out of the girl. Most of them have the perpetual mentality of a five year old. Ive come across a few of them and there were alarms bells going off in my head left ,right and center. My advise, stick with your massage visits and keep it at that.

Westside.

6. Default

I went to one in the barber recently, was well worth it. The woman was Chinese, very sexy, was worth every euro

Reviews

Did it not bother you walking through a barbers do they work when the barber is closed I wonder.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    @rua been to that place usual massage and he also Alot of the Thai girls I've seen with Irish guys but remember Alot would be interested in the money I'd say.

@If cork where abouts is it , would you recommend?

Reviews

Near a cross with a big church you might turn it's ok same as other places really.

10. Default

When I went in there was no one there, when we finished the barber had closed up and she had to walk me down and unlock it for me. Wouldn’t have bothered me anyway as if you’re not in the know than no one will say