Page 49 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

hello all

has anyone been to Grand Thai Massage , advertised on xxx , maps shows only vague location near the library
    Last edited by Jorge; 03-08-16 at 15:32.

there's two in grand parade ,one next to soho and one directly opposite the fountain/library ,upstairs.just a door away from the corner with Oliver plunkett street.
    i get both mixed up .If its the one opposite the fountain its decent enough , massage 6/10 he 6/10 .staff seem to change around though so even though I've been a few times ive seen different people.Got caught in there about 3 yrs ago with a good looking girl but wouldn't do he , haven't had the problem since though.
    Above soho is a little better -owner is good looking (i think her name is bow) make sure you get her ,good massage with decent he and will also take clothes off but charges extra

3. Default

I can second bow,she is a cutie and gives a a massage with a smile.I went to her a few weeks back on a recommendatio.Tried Oasis again this week but busy on both occasions as wanted to give it a second chance.Ended up back in Ploysoi to the lovely Linda,she hasn't let me down yet and it's become a regular stop.
    What's the best time for Oasis as they don't pick up the phone and early morning was v busy when I knocked at the door.

4. Default

I think I got sunshine a few weeks ago in Oasis,very shy and chemistry poor but she is cute.Best 4 hand massage I had was in a Thai massage,really good massage.I never had luck using location or EI,found a lot of time wasters and it was always rushed,so I avoid and stick to the shops.B2B places may advertise but I have not gone for it in many places as feedback was its not great unless your in a spa and have a soapy massage.Cant recommend anywhere for that,sorry.

Reviews

@readthis any extra at the 4 hand place and whats the story with absolute thanks.

6. Default

4 hands: the ending was included without asking, good experience. The only negative point is the location as it is not in city centre.

Absolute: very small room, the massage itself is about 4/10 and no ending offered.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Readthisfeedback For This Useful Post:

lfccork (07-07-16)

Reviews

Was at that 4 hands place before but only 1 woman there very sensual massage but no extra at that time,where absolute is now was different owners before where he was going.
    Last edited by lfccork; 07-07-16 at 14:24.

Reviews

I was last year no ending but others here have got it so would be interested if anyone has been lately.

Reviews

stunning looking girl , where abouts is she located ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rua View Post
    stunning looking girl , where abouts is she located ?
    I was with her as well and no HE but is a fine lash and does good massage. She was in Blackrock.