Page 97 of 246 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

1. Default

Went for a look in tiffany massage today after some good reports in here. Lads she is pushing 60 I'd say. She wasn't free at the time (thank god) . The massage would want to be exceptional . Ended up Going to pee instead. She seems to have decided she doesn't really need to make the effort to do the massage anymore but just get you off and out the door again. Her massage was always poor anyway so what harm I suppose. I'm and out in about 15 mins id say.

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy03 View Post
    Ended up Going to pee instead. She seems to have decided she doesn't really need to make the effort to do the massage anymore but just get you off and out the door again. Her massage was always poor anyway so what harm I suppose.
    I go to her regularly enough, massage was never great to be honest. Just a glorified back rub, however I've never really been too rushed with her. Her teasing is usually very good, you'd be lying face down and she would reach in from behind.....but yeah on some days she's just clinical and can tell just not up to it
    Always great to look at though!

Reviews

Tiffany isn't that old she provides a great service best in cork for me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by w.j View Post
    Lads stay away from Oasis in Union Quay. They have some new girls (advertised as Irish but actually from Eastern Europe), with a new promotion of 4 hands at half price. Went there, in fairness massage was good but it lasted 35 minutes (paid the full hour) and the second girl never showed up! Asked for some money back and ended up being walked at the door in the most impolite way possible by the woman that manages the shop. Over phone/text they promise you the moon and the reality is just a complete rip-off. Hope this will save you from the unpleasant experience I had.
    Easy to see what happened here. She charged you an hour ,told the girl a half hour, put half in the till and the other half in her pocket. I doubt the owner would do that. Never being there but couldn't see the owner of a place being that stupid

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Easy to see what happened here. She charged you an hour ,told the girl a half hour, put half in the till and the other half in her pocket. I doubt the owner would do that. Never being there but couldn't see the owner of a place being that stupid

Westside.
    Not really. I agreed with the owner (the old woman) price and service (1 hour - four hands) and I gave her the money. I asked the owner the money back and she is the one that was extremely rude on walking me at the door. The masseuse was actually very polite and she did apologies for not having the second girl doing the massage. Every time I have been there it's the old lady the only one handling the money.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy03 View Post
    Which place in mallow was She working rua. Jane. Obviously same ownership as place in cork so. Hard to track her down. She is good in fairness
    Billy it was the Royal Orchid but that was a good while ago now

Reviews

Went to Siramon on Daunts sq , serious ass massage , no prostrate so much for the usual another extra for fully naked
    Last edited by Floki; 23-06-17 at 09:49. Reason: Price mentioned, edited

Quote Originally Posted by Rua View Post
    Billy it was the Royal Orchid but that was a good while ago now
    Definitely a different woman there now.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by remy82 View Post
    Definitely a different woman there now.
    Yes , she's only ok tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Rua View Post
    Went to Siramon on Daunts sq , serious ass massage , no prostrate so much for the usual another extra for fully naked
    Would appreciate if you PM with extra details, thanks!
    Last edited by Floki; 23-06-17 at 09:48.