Page 70 of 246 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Quote Originally Posted by dkenny View Post
    I'm seeing her tomorrow. I'm going for a body to body massage session. Can I expect a naked massage and HE afterwards?
    As per my experience you should get a naked body to body massage and HE, pity that the one I received was extremely mechanical and not very erotic.

With all the due respect IrishSM sounds like marketing, pushing both Ciara and the Slovak girl, while most of her reviews in this thread can be resumed as "great body and look, poor service, disappointing", and I include my 3 visits.

Tried Emma and Jessica from this website very recently (will submit review asap).

Emma: great body, good massage, amazing finish, pics very accurate.
    Jessica: def the girl in the picture but either heavily airbrushed or 10/15 year old, she's 40+ IMO, good strong massage and good HE.

Finally in my last 2 visits at Oasis I did book with Diane but in both occasions I've been given the massage by a different girl and Diane took care of the last 15 min. Anyone had the same experience? Btw Diane is still the best ine in there and maybe she'so requested that what happened is not a coincidence.

I will try the new girl in Oasis and let you all know!

Reviews

Would she not be naked doing the body to body anyway.

I'm heading to cork tomorrow and wanted to get a massage
    Could someone recommend some one that is good fun as well as has good hands
    I don't really want to see someone that is just going through the motions
    I'm tired of mechanical massages I'm sure ye know what I mean
    All recommendations appreciated
    Thanks

Don't go to Jessica anyway!

I just a stinker of a review which should be up there in a few hours!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by michael1983 View Post
    Don't go to Jessica anyway!

I just a stinker of a review which should be up there in a few hours!
    Incognito was on here a few days ago saying she was great ? Amazing how 2 people view the same lady. If she
    was checking her phone as you say during massage I would find that a real turn off.

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Incognito was on here a few days ago saying she was great ? Amazing how 2 people view the same lady. If she
    was checking her phone as you say during massage I would find that a real turn off.
    Yes I annoyed because he gave her such a great review!! I suppose we all view the world differently....However some things are facts - she kept checking her phone and not just the once either. She was nowhere near mid 20's. Now for my opinion - the place was a bit strange and she had some weird music on in the background... To be fair she only charges 50 and I am thankful over that....I'd rather pay extra and enjoy it more....

Reviews

Yes I annoyed because he gave her such a great review!! I suppose we all view the world differently....However some things are facts - she kept checking her phone and not just the once either. She was nowhere near mid 20's. Now for my opinion - the place was a bit strange and she had some weird music on in the background... To be fair she only charges 50 and I am thankful over that....I'd rather pay extra and enjoy it more....
    I agree that the £50 girls are very basic but saying that a 30min massage and HJ should cost no more than £60.
    Did you try the girl I recommended Massage and BJ for 45min £90 great value .

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    I agree that the £50 girls are very basic but saying that a 30min massage and HJ should cost no more than £60.
    Did you try the girl I recommended Massage and BJ for 45min £90 great value .
    Yeah will take a look at her next week! I only choose Jessica as parking is easier where she is....Sasha told me where she was and parking/traffic is often a nightmare around there!!! Lots of ladies are based around there and it's so frustrating!

Reviews

Yeah will take a look at her next week! I only choose Jessica as parking is easier where she is....Sasha told me where she was and parking/traffic is often a nightmare around there!!! Lots of ladies are based around there and it's so frustrating!
    Ya parking can be hard to get unless you go to the car park on Carrols Quay which is near enough.

can't seem to find where Sasha is advertising, can anyone help please?