Page 61 of 246 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

There was only one girl there , dark haired...fake boobs....she told me h.e only happened with tantra massage, which was 90 for half hour!! Pink massage is the name

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cossie29 View Post
    Was in bridge street today....absolute disgrace....way overpriced for the service i got...it was terrible attempt at b2b!! No h.e included in price either! Stay away lads!
    If you read back on forum I said that I was with that girl before and got no H.E and so did 1 or 2 others.
    1 or 2 also said they got it but if they cant do H.E with a massage they are not worth a toss as that is what we all go for.

Reviews

Don't think they will last she has an ad up again on l...o looking for girls to work there obviously can't keep staff.

Reviews

booked an hour b2b at epic yesterday and when i got there was told i could only have a half hour booking. shocking service wont be returning there again

5. Default

It depends on who you go to in bridge street I've been with the blondie a few times now for nuru and every single time she's blown my mind, gorgeous girl knows exactly what she's doing and i always leave 'relieved' but there's a new girl there too and she's rude, can hardly speak a word of English and her technique is terrible

Reviews

What happens in the shower together?

The girl insaw was dark haired...good english...fake boobs, and a tattoo just above her right boob...massage was poor...my own fault too i should have looked back on this thread....but the massage alone was terrible...i will not under any circumstances go back there...just thought id try something different than the thai massage

Reviews

No shower so i see she is advertising here again.

9. Default

So what is the best place in Cork these days? Have tried pink orchid and a place beside Mad costume shop. Pink orchid girl was a stunner, bit mad in the head.. place beside mad coukd do with redecorating, older girl but she was eager to please.. based in limerick. Good places in limerick are surinthra, sebaidee, Thai classic, rose massage and bluebell.. pm if details needed..

Reviews

I see an Irish girl Busty Pamela on L"""""" o advertising Massage services, I rang her and she does
    all different massage with HE . Located on south terrace , so wondering has anyone been before I
    part with my hard earned cash??,