Page 164 of 246 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2455

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Reviews

Don’t think so but will try cork lad on Kik and he will get back to you as last time he said he doesn’t log in here daily so hopefully he will add you before tonight’s chat

Hi goatboy ,to be fair to the girls they all will just do a massage without the fun .just let them know at the start that you just want a decent massage today.no extras
    Like earlier posts there are a few that are great at the massage section .Nicky is my favourite and also rosemay is good .
    If it's the type of place that concerns you you might be better at a spa like the rochestown park hotel ,great massage but you'll pay for it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to xcitedcork For This Useful Post:

Started another kik group due to sensor hip on the other one. Message me names if you want in.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cork-lad22 For This Useful Post:

IrishSarahBarra (27-12-19)

Gwan away you. You're always spamming that ����

It's possible but I've been using Kim for about 7 years and never had a bother with it

Hi could you add me to the kik group plz

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gargar29 For This Useful Post:

IrishSarahBarra (27-12-19)

Hi , any chance of an update on massage in Cork by pm
    Really appreciate it.

Is massage scene still going in Cork? Would really appreciate some info if one of you kind hearted degenerates could pm me!

It is the capital of it

Had a massage last week with Tiffany. All good as usual! she said that business is quiet these days... was there for well over the hour as no other client booked. Tiffany is mature, but so am I, so enjoy the time...