Page 233 of 246 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2460

Thread: cork city massage parlors

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CuriosityGeorge View Post
    Could anyone PM me details on a good place to go in cork city for a massage/fun?
    Newbie to this thread. Who's popular in Cork these days? PM me also please, if you can help.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mack8 View Post
    I see there's an ad on another site for Diane, "just back after a long absence ". Is this the same lady who worked on the quay across from the old school of commerce?
    Did you check her out? Was she any good? Value for money? Any info where she works? PM me please. Cheers

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Klong View Post
    What is on offer from pee these days ? I visited her once a year or so ago. HE on offer. Have people gotten more ?
    Oh yes!!!! I had some good times with Pee but she's too pricey for me. The more you pay her, the less time she spends with you! She's hot stuff but not a guy gal, if you know what i mean. Such a pity.

Hi! I am in Cork for a couple of days, could anyone advise a good massage shop in the city that doesn't need advance booking? I am not sure where I will be and when, so a good place where I could just drop in and get a good massage with a nice ending would be great. If you could PM me a name I would be very grateful, thank you.

Does the Nora people are referring to here advertise here…….. if not can someone PM me details

6. Default

Has anyone been to Diane that's advertised on another site?

7. Default

Seems Dodo has gone back to China, messaged today and they said someone else is available. Not going to chance it myself but would be curious to see who it is now. If anyone does can you please dm me or post here. Thanks

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Denis09 View Post
    Has anyone been to Diane that's advertised on another site?
    Tried but kept getting the run around

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rua View Post
    Tried but kept getting the run around
    Okay, thanks, I'll try and see if I can make an appointment

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Denis09 For This Useful Post:

Rua (14-12-22)

11. Default

Looking for recommendations, will be in the city for few days. Appreciate local knowledge. DM please