Page 32 of 246 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

1. Default

Having read the reviews 30 to 32 very informative and in most cases justified as I would also agree with the Thái massage parlours they have gone a bit limp like myself apart from 2 or 3 although there are a couple of genuine ones out there which I gather we don't visit bloody painful even when you ask for a light touch. The 3 new Kids on the block are more for the thrill seekers come on boys,okay if you want to play in the ruff, I would stay in the club house. This brings us to the home grown parlours as I would include European in that. That brings us down to 3 parlours Washington street, South Mall and Union Quays,please inform if I have missed any I haven't included the one room one masseuse op. Washington street haven't been for a couple of years wasn't impressed music to loud very dark no engagement apart from the twist which turned out to be an arm lock and the boobs over the face at the end, no I didn't aske.South Mall haven't been since new management so can't comment just a pity about the location slightly unfair as we know they are trying still send my very best wishes to them. Union Quay have been a few times and well impressed by ambiance,welcome and comfort of treatment rooms. Sometimes if you have a lot on the menu they often taste the same bit like a Chinese menu apart from the one that roasts the gob off you. The 45 minutes complaint this is possible panic as we know parlours like to keep their clients as discrete as possible. So once they know there client base it can become strictly by appointment only Balls in their court, no pun intended. Masseuses all very nice I would give them all a second look more than they would give me passing in the street there is only one I haven't had the pleasure of being massaged by all the others Great Charlotte got a bit of stick sorry as I found very pleasant warm and friendly and would see her again,if you take a look at the menu you will see her treatments stop at the more sensual tantric types,I rest my case Ma Lord. Not open to cross examination only criticism.

Reviews

Are there 2 separate places on washington street ads on locanto have different numbers/advertisers.

3. Default

One being the Irish girls which is in fact in Hanover street opposite the Thái massage and the other I next to the Turkish kebab shop nice Chinese lady. If your the shy retiring type like myself ring the bell and pretend to look at the menu and keep an eye on the door till she pokes her head out.

Reviews

Yeah i know the chinese girl been there but there are 2 ads for massage on the street wondering is it for the one place.

5. Cool

Sorry you have got me there will have to send out a sniffer and get back to you.

Reviews

Do i have been to the one on hanover st just wondering is there another.

7. Default

Not to my knowledge but if you look under cork massage you might find some new ones probably Thái.

Reviews

The ads for the one I'm on about it's not Thai.

9. Default

Great reviews lads,fair play to ye!! Where is this Thai lad on Dunbar street advertised lads,is she new!!

10. Default

Thai ladY I mean NOT Thai lad😂