Page 87 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Yes as if you don't ask you wont get, Not sure if her English is good or not as I didn't have much chat with her.
    She is not the most attractive so don't be expecting much in that department, very good massage given.
    she's about 90 ! , but good massage

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rua For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (06-04-17)

3. Default

What Thai places and girls names would ye recommend for topless or fully naked massage. Best I have found is pee in pink orchid place near bus station. But looking for some new places to visit. Also been to sha sha in plyosi . Keep sharing . Thanks.

Think those two are the only Thai places that do topless, most keep their clothes on 😝

5. Default

Sha Sha does a nice massage,Linda from Ploysai gave a great topless but I haven't seen her in ages and think she moved on.Pink orchid are reliable but quality was decent not great my last visit in Jan.Maybe it's picked up

Lads, i have to own up to keeping a gem to myself for the past few weeks , Nicky in Mangkhang on douglas street, next to loafer.google it for number. Very small ,slight thai girl but incredibly fit and strong,she spent years in the gym. Went a few times and got a great strong massage which sometimes is exactly what you need and lately asked for "not hard , just sexy massage" and woa what a result.
    Fantastic massage , one of the best i have received in cork along with one of the sexiest girls .Have not asked about anything further than the usual HE which is also great so I am a new convert here and strongly recommend to those who like Thai massage.
    Her phone was acting up this week just gone so she couldn't hear me properly but she text to sort details so if you have any problems bear with it, it could be that .

You'd need to be sure the place does extras before asking😂

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by remy82 View Post
    Think those two are the only Thai places that do topless, most keep their clothes on ��
    Alot more than that��

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lfccork For This Useful Post:

Rua (13-04-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jack071 View Post
    You'd need to be sure the place does extras before asking😂
    Or you'll end up on sexual predators list.😂

11. Default

Hey lads !

Be careful. I have been called on my personal phone by Epic to ask if I posted some review...
    First of all that's not what I call the discrete place they advertise... I'm glad I was next to my phone when they rang me but I can imagine what kind of trouble they can get us in doing so...
    I have recently been advised by text "better we don't take appointment from you." They're not the only one in town so I don't really mind but I just wanted to warn you about that dangerous practice they have of ringing somebody without warning...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to btkyss For This Useful Post:

Rua (21-04-17)

Quote Originally Posted by btkyss View Post

Be careful. I have been called on my personal phone by Epic to ask if I posted some review...
    How did they get your your personal phone number? If you used it to make appointment then tough luck buddy, stupidity has no bounds I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by btkyss View Post

I have recently been advised by text "better we don't take appointment from you."
    Okay so you have a grudge then ?