Page 95 of 246 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Reviews

Read the last previous page!

At Tiffanys. HJ, Bj, and Topless were made available. Older than I had gathered but great service none the less. The massage is very good. Not just a cover scheme 👍

Any chance you'd PM me prices

4. Default

where is tiffanys? are they irish

Reviews

Have not been to Tiffany s in ages , only ever got HE there how much for the BJ .... hope she keeps the teeth in lol 😂

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rua For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (23-05-17)

Reviews

Georges Quay , thai

8. Default

I'm heading to cork the weekend and gonna chance one of these places on dunbarr street. Reading back there seems to be 3 places. Can anyone guide me as to which one to go to and what girls to ask for and what to expect. I have been to one which is at the top of the street where jane works or used to work. Is that the best place or is it one of the others. Any names so I can look up a number and ask for a particular girl would be great. Or if anyone has any alternative they would reccomend. Have not been in a while .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy03 View Post
    I'm heading to cork the weekend and gonna chance one of these places on dunbarr street. Reading back there seems to be 3 places. Can anyone guide me as to which one to go to and what girls to ask for and what to expect. I have been to one which is at the top of the street where jane works or used to work. Is that the best place or is it one of the others. Any names so I can look up a number and ask for a particular girl would be great. Or if anyone has any alternative they would reccomend. Have not been in a while .
    The one across from the church isnt great , the one on the ground floor on the corner of Georges quay is good , i made a post about it recently if you go back a page or two and the one on the 2nd floor is called Tiffany and there was a recent post here too about that

My personal favorite is Ploysoi

Anyone been with katie massage advertised on **********...... made an apt with her for this evening...just wondering if anyone had any feedback?
    Last edited by Floki; 23-06-17 at 09:50.

no but I'd love to hear how you got on

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitts841 For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (25-05-17)