Page 160 of 247 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2462

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Quote Originally Posted by xcitedcork View Post
    Went back to Nicky this week on the street with the Same name as capital of the isle of man ..and next to a type of shoe.
    Waited too long for a return visit ,still best massage in cork imo.
    When I mentioned I was having muscular pain Nicky suggested herbal ball massage and it was great ,really felt much better afterwards incredibly relaxing .she tells me that she does a version too for the head for migraine suffers as well .don't suffer but think I might try it anyway to relax .
    Recommended for a deeper relax.
    She said she might do a special offer this week so keep an eye for an add
    Last 2 times I tried ringing her no answer. Ended up in the place across from the library last week, nice lady. Will try Nicky again this week!

Reviews

Went back to Nicky this week on the street with the Same name as capital of the isle of man ..and next to a type of shoe.
    When I mentioned I was having muscular pain Nicky suggested herbal ball massage and it was great ,really felt much better afterwards incredibly relaxing .she tells me that she does a version too for the head for migraine suffers as well .don't suffer but think I might try it anyway to relax .
    Is she the only one working there or are their other girls too ? or is she the best one to book ?
    Last edited by willie wacker; 06-01-19 at 20:49.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Did she mention what kind of special offer?? 😃

Kik group has been created. Can't post it here so pm me Kim names and I will add you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cork-lad22 For This Useful Post:

IrishSarahBarra (27-12-19)

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Is she the only one working there or are their other girls too ? or is she the best one to book ?
    There s also Susan ,fine looking girl and also great massage .I think Nicky is ahead on experience myself.
    I did get 4hands awhile back and that was just the best of both worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy90 View Post
    Did she mention what kind of special offer?? 😃
    I took that she meant a reduction in price for the week as she said these few weeks can be quiet

I might chance giving her a buzz

I see Nicky has an add up now for so much for an hour session for rest of jan....happy days and if I can't get a booking because she's so busy with ye lot ill be well pissed.
    Tell her I sent ye and I might get my own special ������
    Last edited by Floki; 08-01-19 at 14:19.

10. Default

Can someone PM as to where I’d find an ad for this Nicky that is mentioned

11. Default

Can someone pm me the kik info?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tonysoprano123 For This Useful Post:

IrishSarahBarra (27-12-19)