Page 53 of 246 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Reviews

Any one been to epic lately who provides best service of three ladies Debbie Ashling Louise ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    Looks like we have a new place on bridge st that slovakian girl working with a couple more girls.
    I ph the new place in bridge street to day to make a appointment got no reply from my calls but they keep texting me back about massage asking me to text back I find this very strange

I have been to see the Slovak girl who is working there a few times (not at the shop) , she only ever replies by text, I have seen the slim blonde advertising from there, older lady, 40s I d say massage not my cup of tea

Reviews

There seems to be a dark haired polish girl in the shop now prices are high too although shower massage is tempting!

Judging by the pictures there's no way 2 people would fit in that shower ! I may give it try with the polish girl and see

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard123 View Post
    I ph the new place in bridge street to day to make a appointment got no reply from my calls but they keep texting me back about massage asking me to text back I find this very strange
    I found oasis the same whenever I rang there was no answer but then you receive a text straight away??
    It seems strange to me too but there is nothing sinister in it , that Slovakian girl is nice looking girl but I
    met her in a house in Blackrock over a year ago and got no HE and when I was asking her this by text beforehand
    she was very evasive with her answers so if you want HE be sure to get it confirmed beforehand as you might be disappointed.
    Last edited by blue rebel; 18-08-16 at 17:05.

Reviews

What money you looking at in oasis.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    What money you looking at in oasis.
    I paid £80 at start for an hour massage and was asked during massage if I wanted extra and
    after a lot of debating I said OK and that cost me another £40 so £120 for hour and HE.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

lfccork (18-08-16)

Thats oasis in Union quay. Sunshine is early 20'-s, can't say she is mature or experienced but she knows her stuff well enough to entertaining you ;-)
    I have tried many places with different experiences and my final choice is this place.. Prices are high everywhere so you have to make the best out of it....
    I paid 100 for one hour for TANTRIC last time, but my usual is 80 for 30 min, no hidden charges
    Last edited by TexMax; 20-08-16 at 12:25.

Quote Originally Posted by TexMax View Post
    Thats oasis in Union quay. Sunshine is early 20'-s, can't say she is mature or experienced but she knows her stuff well enough to entertaining you ;-)
    I have tried many places with different experiences and my final choice is this place.. Prices are high everywhere so you have to make the best out of it....
    I paid 100 for one hour for TANTRIC last time, but my usual is 80 for 30 min, no hidden charges
    Quote Originally Posted by corklee1010 View Post
    TexMax, which place are you referring to here? I am attempted to try out the place if you wouldn't mind pointing in the right direction! How old do you reckon Sunshine is and what is her body type?
    Sorry, I answered below.....