Page 23 of 246 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xcitedcork View Post
    Just tried pink orchid and well impressed. She is very good looking, really sexy. Massage is decent but looks alone make it worth a visit.
    I'v been 'serviced' by Pee as well. What a pretty hot thai chick she is! Well fit and young. So friendly and sexy. Massage was good but nearly all back; but her looks alone are nearly worth the visit. The 50 minutes there really flew! 50e for 'one hour'. 'No sexual services' = yeah, right (wink wink).

Reviews

To be honest the bulk of the Thai places are poor enough , a poor massage and a HE , it's difficult to find someone who is really into it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    Been there. Place is strictly legit. Have to go through hairdressers salon to it.
    Is that not pink orchid you are thinking of apologies if im wrong!

4. Default

does anyone know has epic been taken over by new people, just seen new add by them

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    Is that not pink orchid you are thinking of apologies if im wrong!
    No. You actually have to walk through the hairdressers salon while people are having their haircut. Pink orchid you walk past the salon

Reviews

Maybe they have moved I walked past it today only plain brown door signs in window for massage nothing about hairdressers

Quote Originally Posted by keim View Post
    does anyone know has epic been taken over by new people, just seen new add by them
    Yes, Jane and Amy left on Friday. Kim is still there with Aisling and new 22 year old Insh blonde. As far as I can gather, Cathy the EE bird that used be in Epic in now over in Union Quay with 2 more Irish birds that have separate new adverts on xxx. Havent been yet so I have no idea about walking through the hairdressers.
    Last edited by Jorge; 27-07-16 at 11:57.

Edit expired on my post. The new adverts on xxx are for Epic and not union Quay as I stated above.
    Last edited by Jorge; 27-07-16 at 11:57.

Reviews

Anyone been to that slovakian girl lately,only went once no hj on offer.

Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    Anyone been to that slovakian girl lately,only went once no hj on offer.
    Only the once when she was in Epic and never again.