Page 7 of 247 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Quote Originally Posted by mk90 View Post
    I went to the pink orchid last Wednesday. Was rushed and not very friendly. No conversation out of her.
    What service did u go for? Was the girl at least as attractive as other posters have said?

Has anyone been to see Aisha Massage? Worth a visit?

3. Default

ya my frend was, shes lovely lookin but not great service

Reviews

I agree with that stunning girl but I went for full service and half the favs weren't given.

Payed a visit to Aishling in South Terrace last week, very good-looking, massage was great (body to body) but ending was cold and mechanic. Wouldn't give her aI second chance because it was a real waste. Jane is still the best one in there.

Default Jane from tipp

Quote Originally Posted by w.j View Post
    Payed a visit to Aishling in South Terrace last week, very good-looking, massage was great (body to body) but ending was cold and mechanic. Wouldn't give her aI second chance because it was a real waste. Jane is still the best one in there.
    I met Jane a few times. Lovely fit body and very nice girl. Very happy ending with a special treat just for me. Highly recommended.

http://www.corkepicmassage.com Any reviews on this?

Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    I agree with that stunning girl but I went for full service and half the favs weren't given.
    I enjoyed my session with Aisha (full service)

Very quiet girl, no owo, decent FK

As you said, stunningly attractive girl, perfect tanned body and fake tits (I'm a fake tits lover and these are possibly the best ive ever had my hands on), cute face also, with a tiny bit of acne hidden behind her makeup

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by smitty View Post
    http://www.corkepicmassage.com Any reviews on this?
    That's the place on south terrace the guys here have been to.

Oh thanks wasn't sure. In cork this weekend might call in, or would I be better off with one of the girls here?

Page 7 of 247 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast