Page 29 of 246 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Reviews

To be fair they do it well , bottle of water and sweet , well decorated and very pleasant throughout she mentioned that there are 4 girls in all , I'd go for that loyalty card too !!! You were dead right with you assessment springtide from now on your our man on the street , our critic if you will . We'll have to get you a column in the examiner !!

2. Default

Thank for the kind suggestion on having a column in the Examiner I think if I did I might find myself out on the streets, maybe NUTS might be more appropriate if they are still in print,more of an agony aunt column using my pen name Miss Enema. TV of course. My first would be to answer the Question of massage parlours being to expansive well then so is a haircut take your standard Number,2,3,4,average cost 10 to 15 euro which take about 6 minutes then your Basin Cut, the Jedward,The Go-faster stripes or the Hard Man Mike Tyson your talking 25 euro for 15 minutes just multiple your 6 minutes by x 10 and you have the price of a good massage with an attractive masseuse covering your body in from head to toe in warm baby lotion both sides with some light chat finally being rubbed down with a warm towel Bliss.

Reviews

You get what you pay for !

Reviews

Made an appt with that place ad on xxx got to location and was told could i wait 20 mins so left it off.
    Last edited by Jorge; 27-07-16 at 11:54.

Reviews

What are the new girls in xxx like anyone been there since the new management took over.

Is oasis better than Epic?
    Last edited by Jorge; 27-07-16 at 11:54.

6. Wink ya pays ya money and takes ya choice

Bin to Epic a good few times no complaints happily lost my virginity there a few moons ago, but all places get dated so maybe the new management have brightened things Up but as o am the shy retiring type I prefer to duck in a doorway now you see me now you don't. There's a bit of info on Oasis page 26 or 27 might interest you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to springtide For This Useful Post:

smallcock (21-03-16)

Reviews

There are do a lots more domination in epic 90 euro 30 min 130 a hour.

Quote Originally Posted by smallcock View Post
    What are the new girls like anyone been there since the new management took over.

Is oasis better than Epic?
    Last edited by LuckyLu; 27-07-16 at 11:46.

Reviews

Anyone visit a place ad on locanto high class magic hands open 11 to 5.

Went to Oasis today and everything was going well until nearing the end of the massage when i was asked to pay more. What i paid today i would have had a good time with a girl off this site and no hidden charges. Lesson learned and i won't be back.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wildone For This Useful Post:

lfccork (23-03-16), tony1 (23-03-16)

Reviews

WHAT kind of money.