Page 98 of 247 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Quote Originally Posted by w.j View Post
    Lads stay away from Oasis in Union Quay. They have some new girls (advertised as Irish but actually from Eastern Europe),
    There are three new Irish girls there, well one is there a few weeks now and another that started work there recently came from Epic.

Quote Originally Posted by corklado View Post
    Anyone been with Britney/Becca in epic? is she good?
    She is very pretty.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by StickmanCork View Post
    Would appreciate if you PM with extra details, thanks!
    not much more to add really

I haVE been in Oasis recently again
    Ladies are new and lovely. I paid so much for four hands training promotion for an hour with one experienced lady called Catherine and a new lady under training called Brenda (I think) both Irish, both very polite, great massage, clean and nice room. Always a pleasure to me to go there! Highly recommended!!
    Last edited by Floki; 23-06-17 at 09:47. Reason: Mentioning of price

Quote Originally Posted by w.j View Post
    Lads stay away from Oasis in Union Quay. They have some new girls (advertised as Irish but actually from Eastern Europe), with a new promotion of 4 hands at half price. Went there, in fairness massage was good but it lasted 35 minutes (paid the full hour) and the second girl never showed up! Asked for some money back and ended up being walked at the door in the most impolite way possible by the woman that manages the shop. Over phone/text they promise you the moon and the reality is just a complete rip-off. Hope this will save you from the unpleasant experience I had.
    You paid by Epic aren't you?? Or is this Debby from Epic perhaps?

Just saw Ana Massage is back, heard great reviews about her couple years back but then heard she retired? Does anyone know if its the same girl ? Theres been quite a few Ana Massages around the place

Different Ana

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by StickmanCork View Post
    Just saw Ana Massage is back, heard great reviews about her couple years back but then heard she retired? Does anyone know if its the same girl ? Theres been quite a few Ana Massages around the place
    I don't think the Ana massage that I met is ever coming back unfortunately.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Rua (01-06-17)

Quote Originally Posted by TexMax View Post
    I haVE been in Oasis recently again
    Ladies are new and lovely. I paid so much for four hands training promotion for an hour with one experienced lady called Catherine and a new lady under training called Brenda (I think) both Irish, both very polite, great massage, clean and nice room. Always a pleasure to me to go there! Highly recommended!!
    A stupid question but four hands is basically 2 ladies giving you a massage I presume?? Do they not run out of areas to massage??! Like 2 seems a lot for one person!
    Last edited by Floki; 23-06-17 at 09:47.

Quote Originally Posted by TexMax View Post
    You paid by Epic aren't you?? Or is this Debby from Epic perhaps?
    All of a sudden you got posts defending Oasis! One of the new girl (Becca) is definitely NOT Irish, and it's cristal clear (plus she told me she's Polish and arrived in Cork less than 2 weeks ago). If I were Epic I wouldn't have left negative reviews about them. Think twice next time before writing, or even better, don't write! Also Debbie's massage was one of the worst I ever got