Page 219 of 246 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2457

Thread: cork city massage parlors

1. Default

Can u pm.me details.plz

Hi all, where/who would ye recommend for a good massage with happy ending ( or more) from a good looking girl?

3. Default

Anybody else have recommendations for a decent massage in cork tonight??

Saw a mention here of an asian girl by patrick the farm mans pub. I'll be in the vicinity next week, Anyone care to pm with info?

5. Default

Been to see dodo before lockdown and by far was the best massage experience I have ever had in this country. But I was in cork last week and booked a 60 min appointment with all the extras. The usual way all by text. Everything was fine booking was made 2 hours in advance at a time she had set. Which was fine with me. 30mins before meeting she texts asking had I been before which I replied I had. She then started asking me which number I had contacted her on before. As I’m sure most people use on here I used a burner. Had no idea of the number I used over a year ago. Now I’m after waiting around the city for nearly 2 hours. I tried explaining it to her that I didn’t even know the number of the new phone. To which she just replied no number no appointment. Soo I just left it at that. Just wondering has anyone ever had a similar experience.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to massageconnoisseur For This Useful Post:

Rua (28-07-21)

7. Default

Make appointment and use a different number and don’t state you where a previous guest, and when asked what your old number was you can’t tell me, guests who are blocked for good reason tried to change there number, and this was explained to you which you fail to mention here, either remember previous number or no appointment.

8. Default

Sorry but as I explained I had previously visited and there was no problems everything went fine. I have all the messages here on my phone from the conversation at no point did you or anyone explain anything to me or give any reason. I there had been a problem or something like that why would I tell you I had been there before. I could have just lied and said I was never there before. As for the phone number like I told you I had purchased a sim card and once the monthly deal ran out I just threw it away and got a new one. I just found it a bit strange and it’s a very strange way of doing business.

9. Default

No you didn’t explain here before, and strange is someone who can’t remember there old number and don’t give excuse so wife can’t see what your up to, if you want to be discreet you wouldn’t be a member here, and not strange business it’s been safe on my part, and so we are clear your not welcome again, 77 positive reviews from honest people

10. Default

And as for lying no you couldn’t because if didn’t say here before would have to follow new guest instructions and would see you outside and refuse you.

Reviews

Going to be in cork city for a few days,who would ye reccomend for massage+..., please pm me thanks..