Page 102 of 177 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2470

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

How did you get on with her.

lads want to go for a massage after work this evening, finish 630ish. looking for a recommendation please ..... thank you

3. Default

Where is Pe? How do I contact? Thanks

4. Default

Pee is ridiculously hot. Massage is average but she does stuff no other masseuse will do . I've also recently been to the girl with the same first name as the bass player from motley Crue and there is absolutely no words to describe how good she is. I've been around alot of places in Cork but she is one a completely different level altogether.

Reviews

Have you done more with pee pm if you want have yet to meet Nikki different girl there last time good looking alright
    Last edited by lfccork; 05-04-19 at 23:07.

Went to the thai massage place last week on the street that Masterchef would like. Was going for a standard massage but ended up having a very enjoyable 4 hand massage. Had 2 HE, one at the start and one at the end. would recommend.

Reviews

2 girls there so normally only r I believe has anyone done more with pee than the usual strip and he.
    Last edited by lfccork; 11-04-19 at 09:53.

Where is this pe place and how do I contact? Been ages since my last massage so looking for something very enjoyable

Was at Pee yesterday, first time there. Nice girl. Massage ok and HE I not look for more. Think if regular, might get more but have to build a relationship.

10. Default

Hey lads, new to site. Does anyone have any contact details for Thai ladies working from home? Don’t like going to the shops in the city, most are very exposed!

I’m also looking for a mature masseuse in the Cork area!