Page 4 of 246 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

1. Default

guys avoid the place on south terrace, went there during the week, massage was terrible, bad has been sore ever since, and the scariest thing was, when i was driving home afterwards, i drove by the place as parked near it there was 2 cop cars parked outside and i could see at least 3 gaurds inside. What ever they are doing in there it is illegal and avoid at all costs

2. Default

I went to the pink orchid to day for a massage was meet bye a great looking female after talking for a few mins about what was on offer the female was not a female at all it was TV

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard123 View Post
    I went to the pink orchid to day for a massage was meet bye a great looking female after talking for a few mins about what was on offer the female was not a female at all it was TV
    I don't know what girl you saw, but the "boss" is a real girl, not a tv for sure.

Czech girl working in South Terrace is the same advertising on xxx working from her place in Blackrock. Been with her twice - second time at her place, I did not know it was going to be her - she is very good looking but both massage and happy ending are disappointing, in my opinion. Definitely better experience in the same place with the Irish girl (Jane). Pink Orchid has 2 gorgeous girls, tried the owner, massage was barely decent, would not go back.
    Last edited by Jorge; 03-08-16 at 15:42.

Reviews

Met her in her place and nothing extra on offer.

Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    Met her in her place and nothing extra on offer.
    You saved yourself some quid, the extra was extremely disappointing...

Reviews

Would have been nice though frustrated after getting the body to body.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard123 View Post
    Ive been and can also confirm that they are very good looking ladies, not sure why you would think that.
    Last edited by xcitedcork; 12-03-15 at 11:13.

Quote Originally Posted by keim View Post
    and i could see at least 3 gaurds inside.
    God bless your eye sight, passed der today and you can't see in. Windows are blacked out.

10. Default

whats jane like? and is her happy ending good?

Page 4 of 246 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast