Page 102 of 246 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2458

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Anyone been to see Katie? Seen her advertising on l*****o

Went to see Aine, polish girl on Kyle street. Went with the intention of staying for 30 but upped it to 45 when I got there. Very attractive, I'm a sucker for polish girls. Went for the nuru massage as I've never had one. Was in heaven when she was massaging from behind with her tits, couldn't wait for her to do the front. But then when u turned over she went straight for the HE which was disappointing. Upside was that I could touch her so I got down to rubbing her clit. Distractions were people coming in to go to the apartment above, and although she had relaxing music on in the room, the radio in the kitchen could still be heard. She gives a good HE I must say, came so hard that I actually got a bit of my own cum on my face which she found hilarious of course. Enjoyable if a little disappointed I'll say

3. The Following User Says Thank You to incognito27 For This Useful Post:

btkyss (02-07-17)

4. Default

have u a number fr her?

5. Default

cant find her on this

Quote Originally Posted by stillirish View Post
    worked for E*** and then O**** for a few days and I was told she had gone back to E***. A*a and A**e
    ������������

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by incognito27 View Post
    Anyone been to see Katie? Seen her advertising on l*****o
    She has been spoken about plenty here personally wouldn't go back.

8. Default

wasnt great

Anyone been Ilona Massage? Pictures look good, but I've always been suspicous of "No reviews allowed!"
    Last edited by StickmanCork; 02-07-17 at 19:46.

10. Default

just went to Aine massage in kyle street, nuru massage 80euro for 30 mins, unbelieable ending she knows what to do

Quote Originally Posted by corklado View Post
    just went to Aine massage in kyle street, nuru massage 80euro for 30 mins, unbelieable ending she knows what to do
    She does give an amazing ending. I'll go back for just that alone