Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: “Ugly” “Small” “fat”” “Bast*rds”

Blog Entries

I think it important to mention, this thread was named after anyone out there who I have or have yet to meet. I named this thread due to the conversation I have with clients when making a booking or who say this about themselves even when we have met because of their low self-esteem.

And in fact I it was and is not my intention to insult anyone or make little of their low self-esteem either as none of us are perfect.

The reason I used this heading mainly is due to some clients who think they are so “it” have said they are not an fat ugly bast*rd which for me personally so long as a person has good personal hygiene, a good charterer, is fun and positive to be around both in work and personal life looks are not important as regardless what a person looks like they soon change when who they really are comes across regardless of their looks.

But saying that I am, if anyone was to see me now their comment be “old ugly bitch” as I can’t hardly even see what I am writing due to the tears flooding down my face, due to I just opened an email sent to me which had some lovely photos of my dog who I am missing like crazy and it’s been ages since I last saw him.

I have to run up the stairs to get my own slippers, close the door when I forget to do so and pick everything up when I drop it but most of all, of course all its just having him around for his great company and our long walks together.

I guess it’s not just about how we see ourselves but also the emotions we go through too which we project to others too, which makes them see us the way they do.

From a tearful ugly old bitch
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by talkabout View Post
    Did someone name a thread after me?
    And they forgot my middle name(it'sstupid b.t.w. but keep that to yourself)
    Quote Originally Posted by Empirical View Post
    You have me almost to a T, LVT. I'd like to think I'm not a bastard, tho. If all my teeth are my own, there are less than there used to be, and, yes, I do have glasses. And I'm not a bazzionalire.

All of which explains why I can't attract the sort of "arm candy" that I'd like :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by Empirical View Post
    PS You forgot "bald". I'm guilty there, too.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I think it important to mention, this thread was named after anyone out there who I have or have yet to meet. I named this thread due to the conversation I have with clients when making a booking or who say this about themselves even when we have met because of their low self-esteem.

And in fact I it was and is not my intention to insult anyone or make little of their low self-esteem either as none of us are perfect.

The reason I used this heading mainly is due to some clients who think they are so “it” have said they are not an fat ugly bast*rd which for me personally so long as a person has good personal hygiene, a good charterer, is fun and positive to be around both in work and personal life looks are not important as regardless what a person looks like they soon change when who they really are comes across regardless of their looks.

But saying that I am, if anyone was to see me now their comment be “old ugly bitch” as I can’t hardly even see what I am writing due to the tears flooding down my face, due to I just opened an email sent to me which had some lovely photos of my dog who I am missing like crazy and it’s been ages since I last saw him.

I have to run up the stairs to get my own slippers, close the door when I forget to do so and pick everything up when I drop it but most of all, of course all its just having him around for his great company and our long walks together.

I guess it’s not just about how we see ourselves but also the emotions we go through too which we project to others too, which makes them see us the way they do.

From a tearful ugly old bitch
    Lady Von Teese
    You have to understand irony ,self deprecation and a particular form of Irish bullshit/smart-Alecry that I espouse(I also espouse big words you will notice)Instead of low self esteem,you may find thst a proponent of such bullshit (like myself )may have an overinflated sense of self importance and a big ego to go with it.
    Anyway keep up the posting and enjoy your Christmas...

Blog Entries

Oh being Irish I do get it honey but it was playing on my mind the past few days someone may think this post was directed at them personally when this is not case however personally I find situations fully more so then jokes or smart-alecy but of course I like to have a bit of banter just like the rest too.

Have a lovely Christmas too honey.
    Lady Von Teese

You have to understand irony ,self deprecation and a particular form of Irish bullshit/smart-Alecry that I espouse(I also espouse big words you will notice)Instead of low self esteem,you may find thst a proponent of such bullshit (like myself )may have an overinflated sense of self importance and a big ego to go with it.
    Anyway keep up the posting and enjoy your Christmas...

We live on an island with over 2m Irish women with big mouths and no manners. Some of the sh1t they sling is bound to stick. God bless all the foreign gals who are shaking things up and giving us options beyond ignorant, fat, rude alcoholic irish women.
    Last edited by alterego31; 27-11-14 at 01:01.

Blog Entries

My bet is honey the Irish guys like myself would not see someone with some an ugly month as yours! If that is the way you are behaving on this thread OMG, what must you be like in person!

Once whoever it is you are seeing who is still learning English understand the type of person you are here they will be thinking twice about seeing you also for safety reason!!

No offence is meant to any of the girls here regardless where she comes from.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by alterego31 View Post
    We live on an island with over 2m Irish women with big mouths and no manners. Some of the sh1t they sling is bound to stick. God bless all the foreign gals who are shaking things up and giving us options beyond ignorant, fat, rude alcoholic irish women.
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 27-11-14 at 01:07.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234