Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The bitch with the tippex

Reviews

get this ,

i wasnt let post for 10 minutes , jez that scared me jelly ass

nbt

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Pat is a little bit upset by being embarrassed and taunted over her monumental mistake of allowing a member of this site to go unpunished after that member posted the real name of an individual on here ............... she knows she made a mistake but she's afraid to admit it so instead she's going to try bully tactics to keep us truth-seekers quiet.

Wait for the bans, editing & deletion of posts and even name-calling that she will now resort to ................

Paws
    Ahhh are you sure you are not confusing her with you. Sure you have been doing all that for yonks. I read somewhere that you said nothing on here matters so why are you so worked up, chill bro,

CHILLLLLLLLLLLLL

We ave been thumbing through da Taliban book of do’ n don’t's and even we can’t find any rule about soup

Respect to the E-I massive dat ho wif the mo can join our possie any time man she is now our spiritual leada and if she wants a suicide run done like taday man she jus hasta holla and de burka boyz will be in da house.

Word up mo fo’s

Jus so we is clear we is on the side of the righteous and all powerfull knorr cause it is written in our idiots guide to martyrdom that the leek shall inherit da Earth.

Big shut out ta Osama we knows you’s a big time punta you’s. we’s ave ta go now as we’s got a mission ta fuc up whats keepin our brotha’s under the boot of western imperialists, yes you is right we’s taking down every soup kitchen we’s can find in brixton taday man

TADAY!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    patrica,

Why was my post about favorite soup deleted, and the actress in black dress.

nbt
    oxtail soup

patrica,

Why was my post about favorite soup deleted, and the actress in black dress.

nbt
    cause you a impertinent little boy-bitch who thinks he can make a fool of Pat

you need a slap maggot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bitch_slap.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	7366  

Reviews

Exclamation could Ninebythree be erased?

get this ,

i wasnt let post for 10 minutes , jez that scared me jelly ass

nbt
    Be careful Nbt you know whats next....

Reviews

Default you mignt need this

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    cause you a impertinent little boy-bitch who thinks he can make a fool of Pat

you need a slap maggot

And since you're acting like a Nazi Dictator doling out punishment when and if you please to whoever you want to while ignoring the infractions of others what should we call you Patricia????

Paws
    listen up you big wingeing cry-baby

you are a like a old nagging BITCH. crying all over the place about your silly 1st name.

so fecking what. 10000,s have the same 1st name.

give over you big yap

you need a slap
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bitch_slap.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	7367  

Blog Entries

And since you're acting like a Nazi Dictator doling out punishment when and if you please to whoever you want to while ignoring the infractions of others what should we call you Patricia????
    I'd say everyone who has broken the "no real names" rule in any way this week has been dealt with very fairly. The only person who has been punished is ninebythree because he's the only person who has done it repeatedly and refused to stop doing it after being warned by me that there will be consequences if he doesn't stop.

Pat is a little bit upset by being embarrassed and taunted over her monumental mistake of allowing a member of this site to go unpunished after that member posted the real name of an individual on here ............... she knows she made a mistake but she's afraid to admit it so instead she's going to try bully tactics to keep us truth-seekers quiet.

Wait for the bans, editing & deletion of posts and even name-calling that she will now resort to ................

Paws
    I've made no mistakes Paws. And for your information you are one step away from being made a maggot yourself. I have no problem with anyone expressing their opinion, but if you insist on adding it to every thread on this site then you'll have to be maggotted. You are welcome to your opinion on a point, I will gladly allow you to have a thread dedicated to your opinion on a point, but everyone is getting sick of not being able to discuss anything without you popping up with your 2 cent on an unrelated manner. What makes you think I have to put up with you "fucking the place up" as you put it? I don't - Cop on - or you'll be maggotted too.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast