Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The bitch with the tippex

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I'd say everyone who has broken the "no real names" rule in any way this week has been dealt with very fairly. The only person who has been punished is ninebythree because he's the only person who has done it repeatedly and refused to stop doing it after being warned by me that there will be consequences if he doesn't stop.

jelly ass,

you really have to show me wher i posted this name coz, i tried and i tried and i just can find the posts

nbt

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    jelly ass, you really have to show me wher i posted this name coz, i tried and i tried and i just can find the posts
    nbt
    u still trying to make a fool of de boss???????

not see wot being a smart-ass gets you - mr MAGGOT

take it on the chin 9x3 if uve a brain at all.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    u still trying to make a fool of de boss???????

not see wot being a smart-ass gets you - mr MAGGOT

take it on the chin 9x3 if uve a brain at all.
    Its actually not that difficult at all.

nbt

Its actually not that difficult at all.

nbt
    eh? wot u saying about Pat here????

u think its easy then....

right go on, show us how easy it is.

go on

Default Patricia...

I’ve had my differences with Patricia in the past but she has been totally fair to all sides in this which is all I asked of her in the past and I never thought I would see her be so evenhanded and it bodes well for her intentions she stated vis a vie new rules and proposed mods.

I wish to apologize to you Patricia for calling your impartiality into question in the past. I defend anyone’s right to speak their mind and that includes bigpaws. But he is harping on about nothing all over these boards just like Liz did once so I say to anyone who does that to be sent to soap land as its plain he is pretending that his real name is **** just to damage Highway, no other reason then that and is all over these boards just as bad as Liz ever was so he is just as deserving as Liz off the label of Maggot.

I had my full name, mobile and email published here and was straight out of the blocks to say they were not real but I could have harped on like he is over four letters that are the most common name in Ireland so ffs grow up. He never uttered one word about that or called for the person to be banned but is screaming at Pat to ban ANYONE who names someone but it seems he only wants those people banned that suits him to be banned as he knows if Highway was a mod he would be fair and fair is no good to bigpaws as he has to play dirty, it his default setting and if that’s him, that’s him but he does not have the right to scupper any new ideas that are put forward to improve this place just because he is incapable of fair and honest debate or manners for that matter.

I don’t think nb3 should not be given maggot status but do see that if he kept naming someone then you had to act but I admit I did not see where he did that as I missed it.

All in all fair play to you Patricia and genuine apologies, I hope you will accept them... Qph…

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I don’t think nb3 should not be given maggot status but do see that if he kept naming someone then you had to act but I admit I did not see where he did that as I missed it.
    He has been, but it has been via rhymes. For example, if he wanted to say the name "Margaret Cowan" he might say "What was the first name of that former English prime minister who's last name was Thatcher?" and "What's the Taoiseach's surname?" Then other people start saying "Margaret Cowen". He must think this makes him very smart and clever but he's just a gobshite to me.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post

How are things in your principality, it good to see you back.
    I too cannot find the post where i named someone .

nbt

ps good to see the posts at a readable length

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    He has been, but it has been via rhymes. For example, if he wanted to say the name "Margaret Cowan" he might say "What was the first name of that former English prime minister who's last name was Thatcher?" and "What's the Taoiseach's surname?" Then other people start saying "Margaret Cowen". He must think this makes him very smart and clever but he's just a gobshite to me.

agreed pat, it was just about the most snidey post ever and made just to prove some frivolous point

by the looks of it he stills thinks its funny instead of holding his hands up and saying hes sorry

nbt, ur here as Pats GUEST, ffs show some respect

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    agreed pat, it was just about the most snidey post ever and made just to prove some frivolous point

by the looks of it he stills thinks its funny instead of holding his hands up and saying hes sorry

nbt, ur here as Pats GUEST, ffs show some respect

How did u see the alleged post if u only registered today unless u have duplicate id (shame on you)

By the way u missed out on the nominations for community moderator.

Another simpleton

nbt

How did u see the alleged post if u only registered today unless u have duplicate id (shame on you)

By the way u missed out on the nominations for community moderator.

Another simpleton

nbt
    yeh sure, better to be a simpleton than a MAGGOT

and your still going on about some frivilous point about community moderators

what about the more serious point of the underhand way you tried to show up the OWNER of the site?

what about all the pms going around the place saying"oh so thats what the owners real name is" have you thought about that?

what part about being HER GUEST do you not understand?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast