Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The bitch with the tippex

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    How are things in your principality, it good to see you back.
    I too cannot find the post where i named someone .

nbt

ps good to see the posts at a readable length
    Much the same as in your principality nb3.

How are things up in the Mayfield shopping center? chock a block I expect.

Re : Length….

Its like everything nine….cutbacks…

Ive got some serouis competition with this 9by3 character. Will she like him better now hes a maggot. Remember Elizabeth I tried my best to get you out of here all week. Im getting a fistful of dynamite to break you out. Stand well back its explosive. Just as explosive as when you fall into my arms.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Some seriously sick and boring posts on here. Missed you babe

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Ive got some serouis competition with this 9by3 character. Will she like him better now hes a maggot. Remember Elizabeth I tried my best to get you out of here all week. Im getting a fistful of dynamite to break you out. Stand well back its explosive. Just as explosive as when you fall into my arms.

Competition - no competition you got me free........still can't get used to freedom though.........poor old pat, paws and all have been really lambasting her - think he needs to become a maggot - whatja think?

Reviews

Thumbs up Maggot

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Competition - no competition you got me free........still can't get used to freedom though.........poor old pat, paws and all have been really lambasting her - think he needs to become a maggot - whatja think?

As I've already said I'd wear that "maggot" badge proudly because it would mean I have the balls to say how things really are on here ............... even to Patricia herself ................ the title maggot now seems to mean "Not A Memeber Of Patricia's Gestapo Regime"!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    As I've already said I'd wear that "maggot" badge proudly because it would mean I have the balls to say how things really are on here ............... even to Patricia herself ................ the title maggot now seems to mean "Not A Memeber Of Patricia's Gestapo Regime"!!

Paws

Now thats just stupid cos the initials maggot dont stand for that at all that would have to be namopgr..........thats just bollocks...........

Something you just dont have........... takes a real man to be a man and you aren't. Its not nice to say what you wrote about highwayman - now he is a toff.

Get back into the bacon grinder........opps forgot about that - go have a bacon sandwich instead............make sure its good irish bacon and not danish.........

Boys see to him for me..........hes a bore and a menace to mankind

Reviews

Smile Maggot

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Now thats just stupid cos the initials maggot dont stand for that at all that would have to be namopgr..........thats just bollocks...........

Something you just dont have........... takes a real man to be a man and you aren't. Its not nice to say what you wrote about highwayman - now he is a toff.

Get back into the bacon grinder........opps forgot about that - go have a bacon sandwich instead............make sure its good irish bacon and not danish.........

Boys see to him for me..........hes a bore and a menace to mankind
    Eh ................ I never said "Not A Memeber Of Patricia's Gestapo Regime"!! is an acronym of "maggot" Liz, I said the title "maggot" translates/represents "Not A Memeber Of Patricia's Gestapo Regime"!!

Not really into bacon ................ but I could be tempted to eat an english pig!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Default My favorite soup is...

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    jellyass,

i cannot understand what ure problem was about asking someone their favourite type of soup.

is this one of the new rules now.........delete the posts not edit them.

Agh, you really hurted my feeling now calling me a maggot

nbt

CUM SOUP

Exclamation never back down!

winge winge winge.
    Dont mind them pat or dare give into to any of them.
    Your dead right and even if your not, its your show you can play it how you like. Like it or lump it people.

I must admit i have been more of spectator than a player even before i registered i used browse through the posts for a laugh at some bickering that goes on here. Anyway MY point is your doing a good job. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post

CUM SOUP
    Dat much salt iz bad fo u babes but if n u iz into cum soup dat much wat about uz taken all 5 of uz siritual spunk brotha's loads ?. Wez wood be honered to glaze u wid r collective jizz babes.

One at a time r all of uz tagetha ?

STEP TA R BEAT BABES

Last edited by da burka boyz; 12-12-08 at 06:56.

Default Dolly's recipe book

Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes by Fotie Photenhauer (Book) in Cooking

Who wants to come over for dinner tonight? I'm STARVING LADS

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast