Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: Escorts Following Clients

  1. #1

    Default Escorts Following Clients

    I just thought from reading the threads that it is a little one sided, meaning I think that there are situations where escorts will follow clients that they really like, I know it happened to me.. ( genius not to reply )

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarsfield5758 View Post
    I just thought from reading the threads that it is a little one sided, meaning I think that there are situations where escorts will follow clients that they really like, I know it happened to me.. ( genius not to reply )
    I think you follow certain people around looking for a fight. If escorts follow certain clients in a positive way then what's your point? Big deal? Some people get on and some people don't.

    Your a huge douche.......Just sayin!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarsfield5758 View Post
    I just thought from reading the threads that it is a little one sided, meaning I think that there are situations where escorts will follow clients that they really like, I know it happened to me.. ( genius not to reply )
    I hope you ring me next week for your freebie, i'll become your stalker for a few days

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    Clyde (21-11-14), Kendra (21-11-14), Escort Advertiserkyla (21-11-14), Latin chery (23-11-14), Melindablondey (22-11-14), michael71 (22-11-14), wanted the best 69 (22-11-14)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarsfield5758 View Post
    I just thought from reading the threads that it is a little one sided, meaning I think that there are situations where escorts will follow clients that they really like, I know it happened to me.. ( genius not to reply )
    Kinda like punterhags? Ya, all the time. I only have to see a cock to get star struck and start stalking.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    Kendra (21-11-14)

  7. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I hope you ring me next week for your freebie, i'll become your stalker for a few days
    Sophie I have an awful funny feeling that we are going to get along... should I identify me as me first.. ?

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarsfield5758 View Post
    Sophie I have an awful funny feeling that we are going to get along... should I identify me as me first.. ?
    Please do, i'll bring my whip....

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    Rachel Divine (21-11-14), sixfourblond (21-11-14)

  10. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Please do, i'll bring my whip....
    Im begining to like you... wine or chocklotes ( shit my economics professor said I was a horrible speller)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarsfield5758 View Post
    Im begining to like you... wine or chocklotes ( shit my economics professor said I was a horrible speller)
    Prosecco darling, can't wait...

  12. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Prosecco darling, can't wait...
    sophie I really like you, I dont think dumb and dumber have figured out the meaning of life yet ( genius not to respond)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    1,165
    Reviews
    40

    Default

    Get a room bastards.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to talkabout For This Useful Post:

    SophieX (21-11-14)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •