Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: The Truth Slips Out

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    680
    Reviews
    12

    Default The Truth Slips Out


  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JMastodon For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (20-11-14), Jiberjabber (21-11-14), mature abby (20-11-14), The Equalizer (21-11-14), TiffanyTees (21-11-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    680
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    This guy Plett has a real issue with the money aspect:


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JMastodon View Post
    This guy Plett has a real issue with the money aspect:


    who was the guy laughing at the very end

    supposed to be a serious debate no? can only think a journo?


  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    680
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    A real sign of ignorance is when people can't talk about prostitution without joking about it - newsflash - this is a very serious issue. I've heard prostitution discussed on one of our major radio stations before where the broadcaster was actually laughing while talking about it, shockingly unprofessional.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to JMastodon For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (21-11-14)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JMastodon View Post
    A real sign of ignorance is when people can't talk about prostitution without joking about it - newsflash - this is a very serious issue. I've heard prostitution discussed on one of our major radio stations before where the broadcaster was actually laughing while talking about it, shockingly unprofessional.
    Laughter is often a defence mechanism, a childish one yes but there it is.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JMastodon View Post
    This guy Plett has a real issue with the money aspect:

    This guy has an unnerving knack for hollow platitudes, I'd hazard that his understanding of respect for women is nothing but lip service. I loved the lady's rebuke at the end, "as long as I do it for free".

  9. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I just think him and all his mates are just getting sick of paying for it and having to spend the money our tax's are paying him just to sit there. Loll

    Lady Von Teese

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    This guy has an unnerving knack for hollow platitudes, I'd hazard that his understanding of respect for women is nothing but lip service. I loved the lady's rebuke at the end, "as long as I do it for free".
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (22-11-14)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I just think him and all his mates are just getting sick of paying for it and having to spend the money our tax's are paying him just to sit there. Loll

    Lady Von Teese
    That raises a very interesting question ... how many of these guys are using tax payers money for their secret liaisons, escort or otherwise, and how many of them would continue on with that somewhat hypocritical behaviour after voting in favour of legislation that denies the people who literally pay for their hypocrisies?
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 22-11-14 at 02:00. Reason: Eliot Spitzer par exemple

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    That raises a very interesting question ... how many of these guys are using tax payers money for their secret liaisons, escort or otherwise, and how many of them would continue on with that somewhat hypocritical behaviour after voting in favour of legislation that denies the people who literally pay for their hypocrisies?
    yep, do as I say not as I do springs to mind


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (22-11-14)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I just think him and all his mates are just getting sick of paying for it and having to spend the money our tax's are paying him just to sit there. Loll

    Lady Von Teese
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    That raises a very interesting question ... how many of these guys are using tax payers money for their secret liaisons, escort or otherwise, and how many of them would continue on with that somewhat hypocritical behaviour after voting in favour of legislation that denies the people who literally pay for their hypocrisies?
    Yes and usually the "otherwise" means putting up girls up in flats and putting us as Personal assistants for Tax reason loll
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 22-11-14 at 03:34.
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (22-11-14)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •