Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Ched Evans

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    one thing ive notice on forums is that they go around and around in a loop
    Yeah, you've only been here since January. Welcome aboard the merry-go-round!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Meursault (19-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    one thing ive notice on forums is that they go around and around in a loop
    That's really good. That you're learning and noticing things. I'm really happy for you. There's hope after all

Quote Originally Posted by Curious k View Post
    I had asked would you employ him in an earlier post. You called me a "pedantic fellow" which does refer to somebody that's overly concerned.

You didn't say he accidentally raped her, directly. But your comments making him out to be all to innocent and making bad judgments which led to "inadvertently" having sex with her. Suggests you really believe all that crap, and he's been convicted of rape, so basically he raped her, but it was a stupid mistake on his part, because he's a young lad and his judgement was bad. It was all an accident. How naive is that.

Look I don't care that you've "falling out with me" because I don't even know you. But you're blaming me for making out that you think rape is ok, when in fact, it's you who's on the Internet defending it.

I agree everything isn't black and white, but having read the available evidence, and considering he had 3 barristers, was in front of a judge and jury, and was found guilty of rape. In my eyes makes him a rapist.

Don't start talking about what you did in college as justification for some rapist.

Did someone ever enter a hotel room which you lay in without your premission, having had persuaded some incompetent desk worker allow him access, and then rape you, and leave out the fire escape. That doesn't sound like the average druken college night, does it.

Scumbag has never even shown any remorse for his actions. The girls life has been ruined, yet he still blames her.

I'm going to stop posting as I've lots of food to eat. I'm never going to agree with many of you lot on this subject. At least I know I'm where my morals are, and that he won't work as a professional footballer again.

Crazy world where people defending rapists are falling out with people condemning them, and actually believing they're being morally correct.
    Never mind, I've had enough of your waffle!!

BTW: Pedantic means being overly concerned about detail i.e. being meticulous or fussy about the detail. Being concerned in general is completely different thing.
    But misquoting is your thing and you excel at it

Good day curious

Still no job for poor chad!!!
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

That's really good. That you're learning and noticing things. I'm really happy for you. There's hope after all
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post

BTW: Pedantic means being overly concerned about detail i.e. being meticulous or fussy about the detail. Being concerned in general is completely different thing.

Good day curious

Ironically, you're now being pedantic!

Reviews

Default hi

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_45675939343802.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	105238

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mic1980 For This Useful Post:

Meursault (19-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by mic1980 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_45675939343802.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	105238
    Tiffany Tees already made that joke, sorry bud!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

mic1980 (19-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Ironically, you're now being pedantic!
    Well spotted
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post

Good day curious

Pedantic alone means that. You said "pedantic fellow". So no, I didn't misquote you. I guess it's better than your thing being to support rapists And make up such statements like "indadvertedly raping someone".

Poor Chad is doing fine for himself. Sure won't people like you buy his book

Pedantic alone means that. You said "pedantic fellow". So no, I didn't misquote you. I guess it's better than your thing being to support rapists And make up such statements like "indadvertedly raping someone".

Poor Chad is doing fine for himself. Sure won't people like you buy his book

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast