Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ched Evans

Blog Entries

I see if Jess removes her name from the 'Jessica Ennis-Hill Stand' it could be renamed 'The Ched Evans One Night Stand'

Tiff xxx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

annabel taylor (19-11-14), samlad (19-11-14)

Is it rape if while I am having sex I get bored?

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    No im not trolling, i'm voicing my opinion.

In my opinion, the girl was drunk and happily went back to the room with this guy and regretted it in the morning, you read of this stuff happening all the time, these types of girls who do 1 night stands know exactly what theyre doing, especially with footballers/celebs or whatever .

If i needed a plumber, i wouldn't knowingly book a rapist but then again who would, Ched's name should not have been publicised in the media.
    You seem somewhat confused. She didn't go back to the hotel room with Ched Evans. He let himself into her room while she was with someone else.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

In my opinion, the girl was drunk and happily went back to the room with this guy and regretted it in the morning, you read of this stuff happening all the time, these types of girls who do 1 night stands know exactly what theyre doing, especially with footballers/celebs or whatever .

If i needed a plumber, i wouldn't knowingly book a rapist but then again who would, Ched's name should not have been publicised in the media.
    A plumer is not famous and who would choose to do 1 night stand with him in the first place and report it rape the following day

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

SophieX (19-11-14)

Of course his name should've been publicised. Once you're convicted of a crime, the public are entitled to know of it. Because he worked in an industry that's mainly funded and promoted by the media, they must except the good with the bad.

Well thanks for honestly answering the question, because everybody knows nobody will hire a tradesman that's a convicted rapist. Just like those football fans don't wanna pay a convicted rapists wages.

I don't want to start writing essays on here about the subject. But he has got away lightly if you ask me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Curious k For This Useful Post:

SophieX (19-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    All the bad language you hear from football players during a match is unreal. Should children not be allowed in the stadium stands?

Never mind the football players but the men around the kids shouting, swearing and so on.

Is it a good example?
    That's completely different though, you can't compare using bad language and raping a girl.

Clayton Mcdonald.. well, seems Ched is taking most the blame for all this. It takes two to tango, or 3 or 4 in this case....
    Could I get Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale for a 3some I wonder

A plumer is not famous and who would choose to do 1 night stand with him in the first place and report it rape the following day
    Look you! I don't mean to be rude, but do have have a mental problem? I've never read a reply so detached from the actual point, it's complete idiocy. If you want to debate on this subject, I will oblige you. But please tell what is your point exactly. It seems you haven't even read the facts.

Harsh? Yes because that's not the first ridiculously moronic statement on this subject from you. I suggest you contribute in a constructive, intelligent and knowledgable way. Or just don't!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Curious k For This Useful Post:

zoozoozoo (19-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by namesjack View Post
    That's completely different though, you can't compare using bad language and raping a girl.
    If you can not handle the drink, don't drink. I know my limits and I stop or else, I will feel sorry the following day.

Rape is uncalled for, so is choosing to drink (or maybe was she forced to consume more than she should?!) and cry the next day.

Each person has to take responsibility for own actions.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

SophieX (19-11-14)

Reviews

Rachel and Sophie,
    Would you take a booking from a known convicted rapist?

If you can not handle the drink, don't drink. I know my limits and I stop or else, I will feel sorry the following day.

Rape is uncalled for, so is choosing to drink (or maybe was she forced to consume more than she should?!) and cry the next day.

Each person has to take responsibility for own actions.
    So now it's her fault for drinking?

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast