Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a total disgrace it would never be allowed in the UK

Blog Entries

Thanks sweetie but it just piss's me off when people join such site just to take the piss. But I totally understand about the Irish standards after all I am Irish and as a Pro Dom people just assume all I am going to do to them is beat the crap out of them when this is not the case. but thanks honey. Xx

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    I think what he meant is , in Ireland which is full of double standards and holier than thou types , to see a sex worker visiting a children's ward would be a cause for concern . Now we know this is bullshit but the hypocrisy of some sections of Irish society can be astonishing at times .
    I wouldn't take it as a personal attack Ladyvonteese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

joggon (17-11-14)

Reviews

Another post looking like its going tits up or getting arguementative
    Can someone who knows specifics of incidents such as these just put pen to paper to those in charge to let them know it has been noted and that it needs attention.
    You,d be surprised how the mention of unlocked and improperly supervised childrens wards will spook a CEO with even the tightest of budgets (Even if its just to save their own job)
    Let them deal with the people on trollies if they ever get sufficient funding

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    I remember a young lost child I came across some years ago.
    No way would I help or go near that child.

Bloody disgraceful that I feel guilty for wanting to help a child.
    But these days a man can't.

This world had gone mad.
    Another example;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airline...cy_controversy

Uh uhm, all men pedophiles until proven otherwise! Disgusting.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Another post looking like its going tits up or getting arguementative
    Nah. Maybe tits up but not argumentative. I guess I didn't pick the best username to be taken seriously.
    Last edited by philipkntz; 17-11-14 at 01:12.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

joggon (17-11-14)

Blog Entries

I guess its all about the male female statistics for the gender of pedophelia honey. Sorry but I'm not meaning to be rude.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    Another example;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airline...cy_controversy

Uh uhm, all men pedophiles until proven otherwise! Disgusting.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    Is this referring to me? Jumping to conclusions again then, what makes you think I haven't visited a girl?
    thanks ladyvontees,i am sure u would a lot better with kids than a some that are at the job u are a vary kind lady,

Blog Entries

Thanks honey, and you know me a lot more than most do here after our time together. And thanks for the lovely comments on the face photo I put up but you are such a sweet talker but I do like it, as most woman do. XX

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    thanks ladyvontees,i am sure u would a lot better with kids than a some that are at the job u are a vary kind lady,

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (17-11-14)

Blog Entries

What nonsense presuming if someone looks at child its danger, do we hide the kids

Ive know cancer patients who go look at new born babies for distraction, and the kids ward tend to have the best waiting areas and seating, was he making contact with the children even within reach sitting by there beds pulling the curtains, or was he like a patient bored having a wander, and as I said we all know the kids wards had the best couches..

Patient wander, and to judge a man who even asked and was told go to this ward, a patient to be a Preado coz he is a man is madness,

In nursing homes visiting days should we wheel out the single men when grandchildren come, who alot of the time enjoy the new vibe children bring, children totally cheer Up patients

If this was an older woman would U be so shocked, unless he went sitting beside a patient and made them uncomfortable or acting inappriate then step in, but a man having a seat in eyeshot bit mad

Like I will agree if this was a restricted ward by access cards, but that would be rare, there kids there not been exposed any thing a nurse or doctor done, is done with curtains closed, even in a private rooms its just more private,

Plus whatever staff told you this man has no children or anything about him, is highly unprofessional

I worked in hospital, there lots of long term patients, there lots in for treatments surgeries, there bored they are afaird, and some will those who can will take wanders, or someone in a ward with someone who doesn't leave the bell alone, pain the ads and they want some peace
    "and general the hospital I worked in the children wards had the nicest little seating areas

I was with a relative for a treatment recently, the chairs in the waiting room in that area where back breakers but another unit a floor had better mage and a nice couch, so I waited the hour Up there

Now īm waffling but honestly I know there was mass abuse, but we go form a blind eye to pointing at anything with a Dick as a potential rapist

Will women shield there kids for bachelor neighbours, in case he has impure taughts

I know I went on but really he having a sit down, not trying to molest a child

Blog Entries

Every child has a right to be protected and at no point did I say these guys entering the childrens ward had any bad intentions either but its obvious you have no children otherwise annabel you would know the safety of a child would always come first and not some fool how has been out on a bander at the weekend wishing to site down. And as a mother myself with a grown up child but still have other family members children in my care if I was blazay about such a very important issue of their safety. I would not trust someone with my child in their care. Sorry but its just my view and I am sure a lot of mothers would also think so too, as like I said the safety of a child always comes first.

But I am sure when you do have children you views too will change.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    What nonsense presuming if someone looks at child its danger, do we hide the kids

Ive know cancer patients who go look at new born babies for distraction, and the kids ward tend to have the best waiting areas and seating, was he making contact with the children even within reach sitting by there beds pulling the curtains, or was he like a patient bored having a wander, and as I said we all know the kids wards had the best couches..

Patient wander, and to judge a man who even asked and was told go to this ward, a patient to be a Preado coz he is a man is madness,

In nursing homes visiting days should we wheel out the single men when grandchildren come, who alot of the time enjoy the new vibe children bring, children totally cheer Up patients

If this was an older woman would U be so shocked, unless he went sitting beside a patient and made them uncomfortable or acting inappriate then step in, but a man having a seat in eyeshot bit mad

Like I will agree if this was a restricted ward by access cards, but that would be rare, there kids there not been exposed any thing a nurse or doctor done, is done with curtains closed, even in a private rooms its just more private,

Plus whatever staff told you this man has no children or anything about him, is highly unprofessional

I worked in hospital, there lots of long term patients, there lots in for treatments surgeries, there bored they are afaird, and some will those who can will take wanders, or someone in a ward with someone who doesn't leave the bell alone, pain the ads and they want some peace
    "and general the hospital I worked in the children wards had the nicest little seating areas

I was with a relative for a treatment recently, the chairs in the waiting room in that area where back breakers but another unit a floor had better mage and a nice couch, so I waited the hour Up there

Now īm waffling but honestly I know there was mass abuse, but we go form a blind eye to pointing at anything with a Dick as a potential rapist

Will women shield there kids for bachelor neighbours, in case he has impure taughts

I know I went on but really he having a sit down, not trying to molest a child

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Every child has a right to be protected and at no point did I say these guys entering the childrens ward had any bad intentions either but its obvious you have no children otherwise annabel you would know the safety of a child would always come first and not some fool how has been out on a bander at the weekend wishing to site down. And as a mother myself with a grown up child but still have other family members children in my care if I was blazay about such a very important issue of their safety. I would not trust someone with my child in their care. Sorry but its just my view and I am sure a lot of mothers would also think so too, as like I said the safety of a child always comes first.

But I am sure when you do have children you views too will change.

Lady Von Teese

So is the answer to make them fully restricted like an ICU ward of infection control?

See in a ward any ward, which a children ward is the same, they are busy areas, and by day all opened,
    But nurses know there patients, general who visiting them, anyone strange comes in looking around we tend to ask them who there looking for, in children ward there aiming at homely,

Now adays in hospital I've been and worked in, yes in theory someone can get into to most patients, during visiting hours
    That's a reality but not many cases of randomness coming in an attacking patients man woman nor child,

Most abuse ESP child abuse is done by those īn authority of the child or family not random stranger but yes of course it happens

Nurses and staff are watching, we are watching the parents, its our business

In a current system I've never heard of a random attack, but sadly I've seen abuse by those know to child. whom are consider entitled to visit and be alone with the child

Beyond isolating the children unit. Even down to parents, until we can proof there no chance they may abuse the child while they are īn our care
    Trust that nurses can do there jobs

I worked in wards, have family years on them, and a random stranger sneaking into a hospital and managing to harm is a patient is rare
    But cases of the abuser been spouses and family, ie people we cannot stop there alot more

But hey there times I wish we could ban visitors on the basis of infection control and bringing kids on, coz of course kids must kiss the sick relative hasn't washed there hands is around touching everything, everyone hugs the child, and bam we got us a ward in shit with vomiting bug

But the pros to more open wards with visitors outweight the smaller risks, and the facts on abuse is its rare its a random attack
    And nurse and staff should worry more who the child knows, and look or signs best you can
    Restricted access wards will not remove this threat but might heighten it, less visitors less eyes

You said this guy was a patient, they knew that dont you think if it was someone random someone was going to go what's up
    If he approached anyone someone would question him

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast