Thread: It’s a total disgrace it would never be allowed in the UK

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

It was the A&E section where they see the kids hon.

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    I didn't think that there are children's wards in the main hospitals ? Welling Dublin anyway!

When I got home after 12 hours waiting about and still being asked to wait another 4 hours but buggered off home, I posted on-line over the internet warning parents not to leave their children alone while in Irish hospitals due to what I had saw and did mention it to a couple of the security guards there who were more interested in asking the 2 girls smoking the vaper fags to stop. and I was looked at like there was something wrong with me due to my concerns I raised. But personally no one should be allowed around children unless they have a reason to be there, regardless of gender. Its totally fucked up allowing stangers to be around any child for safety reason. I would totally grass anyone I saw misbehave to any child.

Lady Von Teese
    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Well In that case it should have been reported to the hospital management at very least.
    If that much information was known at the time it happened (Because it wasn't known after reading the original post) ,theres a responsibility on others to make it common knowledge.
    Im not saying they shouldn't be there because they are male...more because it seems they too might have alcohol consumed
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Clueless (16-11-14), Curvaceous Kate (17-11-14), tom rambo (17-11-14)