View Poll Results: How often do you REALLY want sex?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Once a day

    2 10.00%
  • Once a week

    2 10.00%
  • Once a month

    1 5.00%
  • Morning noon and night

    5 25.00%
  • Only when I've had a few drinks

    1 5.00%
  • Every couple of hours

    1 5.00%
  • Twice a day

    2 10.00%
  • Three times a day

    1 5.00%
  • Every hour on the hour

    2 10.00%
  • Only at night

    1 5.00%
  • Only in the morning

    1 5.00%
  • Only in the afternoon

    1 5.00%
  • Only when Ive watched porn

    1 5.00%
  • Only when I see someone sexy

    3 15.00%
  • Sometimes I'm horny all the time, othertimes I dont care

    9 45.00%
  • Depends on who she is

    6 30.00%
  • Depends on who he is

    1 5.00%
  • When I'm in the shower\bath

    2 10.00%
  • When I'm at work

    2 10.00%
  • When I wake up

    4 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: How often do you REALLY want sex? POLL

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default How often do you REALLY want sex? POLL

    This is a Poll (so wait for it, all you eager beavers!)
    More a question aimed at the guys, but girls feel free to join in

    I've made it public cos I'm nosey

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Smile Tonite is all about "Sexy" I mean Sexythings

    I have voted "only when I see someone "SEXY"

    Roryman you always put a smile on my face sexy jajajajajaj

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    I have voted "only when I see someone "SEXY"

    Roryman you always put a smile on my face sexy jajajajajaj
    Do you mean every time you look in the mirror, Sexy?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Roryman, I love these multiple choice questions. I hope that when it's all over, you'll enlighten us with the correct answer.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Roryman, I love these multiple choice questions. I hope that when it's all over, you'll enlighten us with the correct answer.
    Theres no correct answer! Just my curious nose - Just wondered if everyone was as much of a horny little fucker as me!

    (i ficked up cos i thought i made it public!, my answers were "sometimes all the time, over times can leave it, all the time, in the bath and at work!)

  6. #6

    Default When i think of the

    ladoooooooooooooooooo in the back of buses with those grannies.My hormones end up like a horse race on a hill.

    Ladoooooooo for mod,
    Westside.

    hahhahahah if ladoooooooo becomes a mod he'll be called "The Modoooooooooo".
    Last edited by deafboy; 09-12-08 at 21:15. Reason: none of anyones business.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deafboy View Post
    ladoooooooooooooooooo in the back of buses with those grannies.My hormones end up like a horse race on a hill.

    Ladoooooooo for mod,
    Westside.

    hahhahahah if ladoooooooo becomes a mod he'll be called "The Modoooooooooo".
    He's a Moddo and he's looking good
    Westie like to take him home thats under....stood
    He plays hard to get, He leers from time...to time
    It only takes a RouteMaster to change his mind

    He's going out to Bus Depots, drinking oil and champagne
    And he has been checking nearly all the guys
    He's playing the game and you can hear them say
    He is looking good, for his bum we will pay

    (All apologies to Kraftwerk)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    And also when I'm on this site.

  9. #9

    Default Kraftwerk??

    Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    He's a Moddo and he's looking good
    Westie like to take him home thats under....stood
    He plays hard to get, He leers from time...to time
    It only takes a RouteMaster to change his mind

    He's going out to Bus Depots, drinking oil and champagne
    And he has been checking nearly all the guys
    He's playing the game and you can hear them say
    He is looking good, for his bum we will pay

    (All apologies to Kraftwerk)
    oh God.Ive farted better sounds.

    Rory im ashamed of you,
    Westside.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deafboy View Post
    oh God.Ive farted better sounds.

    Rory im ashamed of you,
    Westside.
    Westie, thats cos your a DeafBoy

    And if we didnt have Robot Love, all we would have left is..........

    No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no ,no ,no, no there's no limit

    "Touch my bum, this is life"

    "I'm serious as cancer when I say, rhythm is a dancer"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •