Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: Your wives sins !

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,819

    Default Your wives sins !

    is well known how often men cheating (so many fantasies, so many beautiful women, you never like to abstain), but you men have you ever think in your self, how often women cheating on you?when I say women I mean your wives / girlfriends .you ever thought what fantasies do they have? You ever had a flash occurred to the wife / girlfriend in your marital bed with your neighbour or an plumber or forester or doctor or mail man?how would you feel to know that you are deceived by those which you thought they were some serious women who just care for children or animal and cook for you? note aying for escorting service is not count as an cheating act is a need.

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to adrienn For This Useful Post:

    circumcised guy (12-11-14), DEGEA99 (12-11-14), Godwasgenerous (13-12-14), gonzo76 (13-11-14), Klittyliker (12-11-14), Larrii (12-11-14), royaler (13-11-14), tom rambo (12-11-14), Yummyasslicker (23-12-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    2,711
    Reviews
    104

    Default

    Don't think you are going to get many replies to this thread ,the clients ( men ) here see escorts for many different reasons and Im sure some of them have difficult marital backgrounds but don't always assume its the mans/husbands fault

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

    adrienn (12-11-14)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    Don't think you are going to get many replies to this thread ,the clients ( men ) here see escorts for many different reasons and Im sure some of them have difficult marital backgrounds but don't always assume its the mans/husbands fault
    I don't think Claudia was implying that it is the fault of the man, however there are reviews where I have seen references to their partners. For example, there was a review last Christmas I edited out where the client said, "was in Dublin looking Christmas presents with the wife. I made my excuses and told her that I had to nip to the office for an hour. While she was out shopping I was out shagging lol". It was the 'lol' bit that actually pissed me off. I know that men have their reasons and I don't judge people for seeing escorts, but things like that, it does make you wonder, "I wonder how he felt if he found out that his wife was sleeping around behind his back?". We also had another old poster here bragging that he was god's gift to women, had a trophy personal trainer wife and all his hot female staff fancied him, but still, he was paying for sex when it was apparently so easily available. What was his excuse?
    Last edited by samlad; 12-11-14 at 16:59.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    adrienn (12-11-14), rubberlover (13-11-14), tom rambo (12-11-14)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    2,711
    Reviews
    104

    Default

    I was not getting at Claudia as such and sorry if it comes across like that ,in some cases there are clients here because their wives / girlfriends do have somebody else in their lives and at times this place is there ( husbands ) only safety valve
    Last edited by zoozoozoo; 12-11-14 at 17:06.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

    adrienn (12-11-14)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    1,165
    Reviews
    40

    Default

    I have no wife/gf so this doesn't really apply to me,but if I had a partner I might be thinking of someone else while looking at her and if she was doing the same good luck to her.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to talkabout For This Useful Post:

    adrienn (12-11-14)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    Don't think you are going to get many replies to this thread ,the clients ( men ) here see escorts for many different reasons and Im sure some of them have difficult marital backgrounds but don't always assume its the mans/husbands fault
    I don't wanna know yr marital background is a normal question this question have been put it in write here so many times but it was meant to guys and girls it was a generally now is a q meant to u guys only

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I don't think Claudia was implying that it is the fault of the man, however there are reviews where I have seen references to their partners. For example, there was a review last Christmas I edited out where the client said, "was in Dublin looking Christmas presents with the wife. I made my excuses and told her that I had to nip to the office for an hour. While she was out shopping I was out shagging lol". It was the 'lol' bit that actually pissed me off. I know that men have their reasons and I don't judge people for seeing escorts, but things like that, it does make you wonder, "I wonder how he felt if he found out that his wife was sleeping around behind his back?". We also had another old poster here bragging that he was god's gift to women, had a trophy personal trainer wife and all his hot female staff fancied him, but still, he was paying for sex when it was apparently so easily available. What was his excuse?
    Thank u Sam , for understanding what I really meant .

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    remember the lad recently saying he needed to see an escort cause he was up late with the wife giving birth. think he was joking but you never know

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

    adrienn (12-11-14)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,744
    Reviews
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Claudia23 View Post
    is well known how often men cheating (so many fantasies, so many beautiful women, you never like to abstain), but you men have you ever think in your self, how often women cheating on you?when I say women I mean your wives / girlfriends .you ever thought what fantasies do they have? You ever had a flash occurred to the wife / girlfriend in your marital bed with your neighbour or an plumber or forester or doctor or mail man?how would you feel to know that you are deceived by those which you thought they were some serious women who just care for children or animal and cook for you? note aying for escorting service is not count as an cheating act is a need.
    i nont think my wife ever cheated on me,as she does want to here about sex,i just have to get it,i tried everting with her and no good,so i started seening escorts,works well for me,

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

    adrienn (12-11-14)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    i nont think my wife ever cheated on me,as she does want to here about sex,i just have to get it,i tried everting with her and no good,so i started seening escorts,works well for me,
    Maybe she doesn't want to hear about sex with you . Kidding good u trust her

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adrienn For This Useful Post:

    funlover12 (12-11-14), tom rambo (13-11-14)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •