Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Who is the new sexiest of all????

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Cool Who is the new sexiest of all????

    Who is the new "Sexy" girl in the site after Sexy Naomi jajajajj

    I mean I have notice to many girls are call "Sexy whatever" these days and a year ago I was the only Sexy in the site

    So as I am leaving the country very soon I wonder who will be the new "Sexy" from all the Sexiest girls call Sexy something.....jajajajaj it is just a wonder, not important at all.

    Love....Sexy

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,602
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    You should trademark "sexy" so nobody else can use it. If they do get your solicitor on to them

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Cool Sexy

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    You should trademark "sexy" so nobody else can use it. If they do get your solicitor on to them
    Yep, well..............I am up and running as "Sexy" my new name 2009 is just "Sexy"
    Coming soon in West London

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,602
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Yes you are sexy, Sexy.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Smile Sexy is thehigwayman

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Yes you are sexy, Sexy.
    Yep but thehighwayman is even sexier than me

    I am off to the gym to do some running so talk later sexy man xxx

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default jajajajajajajajaj ???

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Who is the new "Sexy" girl in the site after Sexy Naomi jajajajj

    I mean I have notice to many girls are call "Sexy whatever" these days and a year ago I was the only Sexy in the site

    So as I am leaving the country very soon I wonder who will be the new "Sexy" from all the Sexiest girls call Sexy something.....jajajajaj it is just a wonder, not important at all.

    Love....Sexy
    Sexy, I could'nt help noticing that you're starting to sound a little like Flypan (aka Flyshit aka Flyperson aka Flywhateveryourcalled). Are we to take it that you have a member of this site supposited somewhere discrete upon your beautiful person?

    Flypan is being very quite these days considering all the important activity that's going on here on E-I, so wherever he is, he must be enjoying himself, jajajajajajajj.

  7. #7

    Default ah but............................

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Who is the new "Sexy" girl in the site after Sexy Naomi jajajajj

    I mean I have notice to many girls are call "Sexy whatever" these days and a year ago I was the only Sexy in the site

    So as I am leaving the country very soon I wonder who will be the new "Sexy" from all the Sexiest girls call Sexy something.....jajajajaj it is just a wonder, not important at all.

    Love....Sexy
    there may be many Sexys but theres only one Naomi.

    Lovingly,
    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deafboy View Post
    there may be many Sexys but theres only one Naomi.

    Lovingly,
    Westside.
    Unless you count the other Naomis

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,602
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Yep but thehighwayman is even sexier than me

    I am off to the gym to do some running so talk later sexy man xxx
    Indeed we will

  10. #10

    Default Damn i knew someone might come along and say it,

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Unless you count the other Naomis
    there are lots of Sexys but there is only one Sexy Naomi.

    An observant Irishman,whats the world coming too,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •