Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Landlord convicted of letting out apartment to prostitutes

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    when u rent out app,u cant know everthing that goes on there,
    Unfortunately, the person in question was aware of what his premises was been used for. He openly admitted to that.
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

Reviews

Yes a lot do see him as a pimp.
    We will see a lot more of this I think in NI too when the bill comes into force next year.

Reviews

"You are not obliged to say anything".

Admitting something that cannot be proven is usually not a good idea.

And admitting something on the promise that you will get a specified sentence is very dangerous. Courts, not cops hand down sentences.
    I can understand why people would allow themselves to be put under pressure, but if he had simply denied all knowledge of what was going on, there was probably not enough evidence even to bring it to court.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

tom sand (12-11-14)

They may have presented him with evidence to tie him to the brothel, so he could not say he had absolutely no knowledge of his property's use. But the wording sounds like a statement from a plea bargin.

Reviews

while were picking ideas out of our arses, maybe rhuma made the whole story up

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Catriona View Post
    He also sounds like a foreign national so I imagine they probably also went after him for that reason. Unfortunately when 3rd parties are convicted for brotel keeping it tends to be raciaalised.
    That's very unfair comment Catriona , this countries judicial system is the least racist .

No Guard or DPP will go to court on the basis of race ! They do it on the basis of FACT .

For landlord read " pimp" . This is going on in every town in Ireland , unemployed Eastern European men renting out three or four units by the month and sub letting at an extortionate daily rate . Then not paying utilities and driving off into the sunset in the black range rover when the esb or gas company threaten to go legal .

It's not race , it's money you can come here and piss lots of people off but your luck will always run out . Some on here don't hold the Guarda in high esteem but don't assume they are stupid .....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Playitsam For This Useful Post:

happygolucky (13-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    That's very unfair comment Catriona , this countries judicial system is the least racist .

No Guard or DPP will go to court on the basis of race ! They do it on the basis of FACT .

For landlord read " pimp" . This is going on in every town in Ireland , unemployed Eastern European men renting out three or four units by the month and sub letting at an extortionate daily rate . Then not paying utilities and driving off into the sunset in the black range rover when the esb or gas company threaten to go legal .

It's not race , it's money you can come here and piss lots of people off but your luck will always run out . Some on here don't hold the Guarda in high esteem but don't assume they are stupid .....
    Just like to pick you up on one small point.
    You claim the Romanian men are " unemployed "
    Surely their jobs as pimps make them employed.
    Organising , girls , Apts , phones , advertisements
    accomodation transport etc is a full time job.
    And then for overtime they have to scare the opposition
    and come up with ways to damage other ladies business.
    Last edited by happygolucky; 13-11-14 at 11:50.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to happygolucky For This Useful Post:

Playitsam (13-11-14)

Reviews

Sorry to all black range rover drivers . They use white ones to , the flash boys .

Perhaps I'm just way to observent . The madames prefer a 5 series or an A6

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234