Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is respect important when punting?

I lost a lot of respect when I met one girl who was clearly intoxicated when i arrived,and in the same week I had bad luck again. I rang a girl who agreed to 15 mins of Foot worship,and i stated i love smelly feet. When i got there i was surprised to see it was a girl i met before,but with a different name,and needless to say they were fake pics,as was obvious from the scars on her body which you could not see in the pics,not that scars bother me... When i got in a gave the agreed sum,but she got very aggressive. She left the room,and came back angry again. I told her thats all i have for the previously agreed appointment,but she insisted i do 30 mins. I declined because i had no more money,except for change. I took out my change which was about 3 euro,she left the room again and came back calm. At this stage i was a bit scared. When i proceeded to worship her feet they were literally black with the dirt,not what i wanted at all,but at this stage i just wanted to leave. The second session with this girl was as bad as the first,not that i had planned to see her again. These girls mentioned are not in my reviews, but to give a balanced view there are about 5 girls i met who were amazing to meet,but i was not registered to leave a review at the time...

Reviews

Mutual respect should be a given,if not move on-altho' some clients into humiliation and in role might need to be disrespected!

I didnt mean to go back to her,she advertised herself as a different girl the second time,and when she answered the door i was stupid enough to go in,i should have left really,but i didnt know the experience was going to be this bad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234