Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    Well, your only human x
    I'm weak at the knees

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Kendra (10-11-14), SmallHorn (11-11-14)

3. Default

It's possible, with some preparation. And if you prepare properly, the results are magic.

The lady must be booked for an overnight or the last gig of the day.
    The bed needs to be covered either with towels for massage oil or plastic sheet for baby oil or similar. Have lots of wipes and fresh towels available. I assume you can throw those matress protector things in the washing machine, that might work instead.

You have to take great care about two things: Before you even get to the condom, make very sure not to get oil where it shouldn't be. The lady will tell you where, as that part of the body doesn't have a method of getting rid of it. Secondly, oil melts condoms, so you have to either make very sure that no oil gets onto it or use the polyurathane condoms. Even then, don't get oil on it as it will then be carried where it shouldn't. Thoroughly dry your hands and use lube instead!

I did the massage oil thing once, it was wonderful for both parties.

A friend of mine did the all-over baby oil on a plastic sheet on the floor thing with her boyfriend one time. She said it "was the best sexual experience of her life", and that's a direct quote.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to liffey For This Useful Post:

Irish Siobhan (11-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    Ive seen some girls on tv with oil all over their bodies! Would sex with a girl covered in oil be possible or would both of you be slipping all over the gaff! Just wnndering like!
    Change the oil regularly and all will be fine.

Semi-synthetic is the way forward

Send nudes

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

greenie (11-11-14)

Unless you did not make use of a condom, meaning just a happy ending oil is not advisable as it breaks condoms honestly based on that I would not use it. I have used it previously with regular clients but only under condition that no condoms are used after we use the oil. xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alyssa Jenkins For This Useful Post:

Clueless (11-11-14), gaaman (17-11-14), Kendra (11-11-14), liffey (11-11-14)

Reviews

The song title says it all!

Last edited by Rocker123; 11-11-14 at 14:18.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rocker123 For This Useful Post:

Alyssa Jenkins (11-11-14), Clueless (11-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    Ive seen some girls on tv with oil all over their bodies! Would sex with a girl covered in oil be possible or would both of you be slipping all over the gaff! Just wnndering like!
    Most Saturday nights I have sex with a well oiled girl,well woman to be exact,If whey were not drunk they would say no,I am guessing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Clueless (11-11-14)

The thoughts of slipping and sliding with a gorgeous girl is tantalising, the practicalities might get in the way though sadly.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Most Saturday nights I have sex with a well oiled girl,well woman to be exact,If whey were not drunk they would say no,I am guessing.
    I was expecting that reply much earlier !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12