Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Do many here still believe in God?

Reviews

Every time I log in here, thank you god !!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dutch1968 For This Useful Post:

Larrii (10-11-14), Sorina (10-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch1968 View Post
    Every time I log in here, thank you god !!!!
    you are so funny

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sorina For This Useful Post:

Dutch1968 (10-11-14)

Reviews

I often wonder what person would be in my place had I not won the sperm race in my days as seminal fluid. Would my mother have bore a doctor, scientist, poet, actor or musician? Who knows? All I know is I'm here, and I'm here to have fun.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

tom sand (10-11-14)

no absoloutely not ...in my opinion sciene has made religion obsolete ...the wonders of our universe are infinite but i do think that some people can indulge in finding establishing and unearthing the secrets to our universe more than others ..i think god takes the place as an answer all ...you guys should check out richard dawkins and lawrence struass brillant foward thinkers /astrologists

Don't know how anyone believes in such nonsense, which is odd because I used to. Hard to even remember that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorana View Post
    you are so funny
    What about me? I'm funny sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    Never thought there was such a thing as trillion,trillion coincidences just got me thinking thats all, you would think that would be a point to argue for the people that do believe in god or something that exists after this life cause how could there be such a thing as trillion,trillion coincidences
    thats pretty much our entire universe coincidence after coincidence but when we start to see constants we can apply a law to the way these thing work ...its a truly mind blowing time to be alive and perceptive enough to qeustion these things its amazing

Quote Originally Posted by space haze View Post
    thats pretty much our entire universe coincidence after coincidence but when we start to see constants we can apply a law to the way these thing work ...its a truly mind blowing time to be alive and perceptive enough to qeustion these things its amazing
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by space haze View Post
    Hi space haze
    Can there be such a thing as a trillion,trillion coincidences ??????????????????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by richieboy View Post
    O ye off little faith when it comes to dying I wonder how many people change there minds about god when they look for a preist and holy water and then I wonder do they thing about god only my opinion .
    Would'nt really matter if they did though as it won't make an ounce of diference. What will happen will happen and there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    Hi space haze
    Can there be such a thing as a trillion,trillion coincidences ??????????????????
    Why not?.....

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast