Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do many here still believe in God?

Reviews

i don't believe in any god mankind has to offer
    i was brought up as a catholic but lost my faith years ago now
    i do think at the end of this life its either 1 or 2 things for me
    1 there is a hole in the ground and you go into it and thats it
    2 there is something next,i don't know what but something

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (09-11-14), willie wacker (09-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I'm sure that they asked for forgiveness and cleared their collective conscious.
    They probably believed/or do believe they were somehow doing God's work by abusing sex workers?
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

Have not believed for quite some time
    If at first you don't succeed..... don't take up skydiving

My father is orthodox and my mum catholic. Me and my brother were baptized as orthodox but my mum often took us to catholic mass as well. Yes, i believe in God, and i think it's good when people have faith, no matter what/ who they choose to believe in.I very rarely go to mass and i'm one of those who think that religion and faith need to be present in you and there is no need for demonstration. Since i was little, every night i used to kneel down with my mum and say our prayers. I still do it, every night and it's a part of me. I don't agree though on what religion became and how the persons who are supposed to guide us in life and give us faith are now treating this more like a job and a great way of making money. Take for example my country, were religious people are taken advantage of at its maximum. Since 1989 there were built an average of 200 churches per year.......
    Last edited by sara26; 09-11-14 at 15:50.
    You.Me.Whipped cream.Handcuffs.Any questions??

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sara26 For This Useful Post:

ana massage (09-11-14), Clueless (09-11-14), Empirical (09-11-14), Melindablondey (09-11-14), Nicole (10-11-14), NoBrain2 (09-11-14), ocred (09-11-14), tom rambo (09-11-14), willie wacker (09-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by starman44 View Post
    You seriously feel that you have morals...
    starman44 I'd be interested to hear your idea of morality.

Our 'moral guardians' in Ireland have in the past told us what we can't read and watch, that we can't use contraception, divorce or be homosexual. All while raping children, abusing women in laundries and making a fortune from the gullible.
    The same type of people that are telling us sex between consenting adults is wrong if payment is involved.

What do you think?

In answer to the OP, I believe that man created god in his own image.
    2014 in Northern Ireland:

Number of reported attacks on sex workers 70

Number of sex trafficking cases ZERO

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Davidontour For This Useful Post:

cp3o (09-11-14), Melindablondey (09-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sara26 View Post
    My father is orthodox and my mum catholic. Me and my brother were baptized as orthodox but my mum often took us to catholic mass as well. Yes, i believe in God, and i think it's good when people have faith, no matter what/ who they choose to believe in.I very rarely go to mass and i'm one of those who think that religion and faith need to be present in you and there is no need for demonstration. Since i was little, every night i used to kneel down with my mum and say our prayers. I still do it, every night and it's a part of me. I don't agree though on what religion became and how the persons who are supposed to guide us in life and give us faith are now treating this more like a job and a great way of making money. Take for example my country, were religious people are taken advantage of at its maximum. Since 1989 there were built an average of 200 churches per year.......

Thanks Sara,i think we need to think there is a god i am a catholic,but ido not go to mass,but do pray at night,
    Last edited by Nicole; 10-11-14 at 13:39. Reason: fixed quote

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

sara26 (09-11-14)

[QUOTE=tom rambo;1456030]
    Quote Originally Posted by sara26 View Post
    My father is orthodox and my mum catholic. Me and my brother were baptized as orthodox but my mum often took us to catholic mass as well. Yes, i believe in God, and i think it's good when people have faith, no matter what/ who they choose to believe in.I very rarely go to mass and i'm one of those who think that religion and faith need to be present in you and there is no need for demonstration. Since i was little, every night i used to kneel down with my mum and say our prayers. I still do it, every night and it's a part of me. I don't agree though on what religion became and how the persons who are supposed to guide us in life and give us faith are now treating this more like a job and a great way of making money. Take for example my country, were religious people are taken advantage of at its maximum. Since 1989 there were built an average of 200 churches per year.......[/QUO
    Thanks Sara,i think we need to think there is a god i am a catholic,but ido not go to mass,but do pray at night,
    I respect everyone's decision when it comes to religion and i don't judge anyone. Those who don't believe have strong arguments and it's their opinion. For me, it's a part of my life, i grew up with it and i wouldn't change it.
    You.Me.Whipped cream.Handcuffs.Any questions??

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sara26 For This Useful Post:

ana massage (09-11-14), Melindablondey (09-11-14)

Reviews

who created god then? hmm? hmmm?

oh yeah, us
    Last edited by funlover12; 09-11-14 at 16:07.

Reviews

Flip the question - Do you believe in the devil? why isn't he doing anything about all the good deeds people are doing, saving lives etc? Can you not believe in something unless they do as you see them. It doesn't quite add up.

Myself, I don't believe in them for the same reason I don't believe in touching wood, or any superstitions. We make them up out of fear. That's my own evaluation, but I certainly respect other people's views to believe in God.

Reviews

Like many, when did we even get the choice to believe?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast