9 47.37%
  • j.l.s

0 0%
  • eoghan

10 52.63%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: whos got the X factor?????

Quote Originally Posted by eoghan View Post
    ay, was,nt i good??? every1 toul me so. pat kenny said i was the best wan he ever seen.

and boyzone were so good to me, they even want me 2 join, they said me dancing fitted right in

and i got an interview afterwords, in the wee back room, with steve

he said you had to have a big mickey to be in boyzone

so had 2 pull mine out and show him, and then he pulls out his mickey to see if mine was anywhere near as big

and we didn,t know, so hes says we,d be able to measure mine in the width of his fingers, up and down me mickey

and he thot it was the length of 6 fingers, and he measured again and me mickey was 7 fingers

and then me eyes were blurry again and the warm flow went up me mickey and the sticky guey white stuff came out

and stevie just stood nodding his head and says

WELCOME TO BOYZONE EOGHAN
    COOOOOOOOooooooooeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

oh eoghan, i,m just on my back from Cork, that meshuggener Lizbet left me stranded

thankfully i,ve got a lift from a very pleasent young man, a real mensch I must find out his name

And isnt it just soooooooooo wonderful that Eoghan has WON this poll by 10 votes to 9 , hes just sooo such a loverly SUPERSTAR

see you all soooo soon

UP DUCKY
    CLARENCE

Thumbs up shes worth 500 simoleons for me

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    COOOOOOOOooooooooeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

oh eoghan, i,m just on my back from Cork, that meshuggener Lizbet left me stranded

thankfully i,ve got a lift from a very pleasent young man, a real mensch I must find out his name

And isnt it just soooooooooo wonderful that Eoghan has WON this poll by 10 votes to 9 , hes just sooo such a loverly SUPERSTAR

see you all soooo soon

UP DUCKY
    CLARENCE
    howdy, the names J D Hogg, everyone calls me Boss miss clarence. so how do you like travelling in a triple white 1970 Cadillac De Ville convertible, with large bull horns for a hood ornament its the best in the county

just you put your feet up there miss and enjoy the ride

Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t70BossH1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	7864  

Quote Originally Posted by eoghan View Post
    bout u nik, i can do that 4 u nik, i,ll do it 4 a chewit cos ur the only wan,s been real dead on with me here. wen i was on X-factor i had 2 climb in diane vickers window wen she was kiping, i put on her underwear and wen i looked at myself in the mirror i felt the warm glow thru me mickey and the white sticky stuff flow. I hope she didnt get up the duff wen she wore her knickers next time.
    ello son youre a brave boy

i DARE you to come with me HOGG hunting

all you have to do is be a decoy ducky

theres a packet of fags in it for you kid

4. Default

Hogg you are easily pleased. Your welcome to the old tart. You deserve each other

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    Hogg you are easily pleased. Your welcome to the old tart. You deserve each other

She doesn't need a ride in your limo, she can get the bus and use her pass like all the other pensioners do.

Now everyone can see how old you are ducks.

He he he he he ............

Quote Originally Posted by boss hogg View Post
    howdy, the names J D Hogg, everyone calls me Boss miss clarence. so how do you like travelling in a triple white 1970 Cadillac De Ville convertible, with large bull horns for a hood ornament its the best in the county

just you put your feet up there miss and enjoy the ride

Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaa
    stop stop COOOOOEEEEEEYYYYY STOP bossy hogg

theres that luverly eoghan from X-factor being helped at the side of the road by that man in the leather jacket.

thanks for stopping, i just sooooo want to meet him and touch his luverly hair

bye bye bossy hogg

up ducky
    clarence

Default 500 quids goin to be mine

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    stop stop COOOOOEEEEEEYYYYY STOP bossy hogg

theres that luverly eoghan from X-factor being helped at the side of the road by that man in the leather jacket.

thanks for stopping, i just sooooo want to meet him and touch his luverly hair

bye bye bossy hogg

up ducky
    clarence
    ello clarence we,re taking you to a .....eh........gala evening...yeh GALA....

but its a surprise so we need you to put on this here blindfold see right try these joined diamond bracelets on each wrist. good girl

GET INTO MY CAR CLARENCE

right you big queen your getting a few smacks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fist-1024.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	7868  

8. Default

I was just thinking Nick a man like you could be useful to me. I need someone to do a few jobs for me. I pay good money. I need someone to do the dirty work for me. I have a toilet that needs unplugging. Sue Ellens been sick again

Smile Advance payment needed

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    I was just thinking Nick a man like you could be useful to me. I need someone to do a few jobs for me. I pay good money. I need someone to do the dirty work for me. I have a toilet that needs unplugging. Sue Ellens been sick again
    Yeah J.R, i could do with more money i,m especially good at being a trecherous bastard with my own family and friends i need someone to bankroll my next.......er.......plumbin contract lend us a couple hundred grand and i,ll pay you back

10. Default

Consider it done Nick. Pleasure doing business with you. They won't know what him them with JR and Nick

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast