9 47.37%
  • j.l.s

0 0%
  • eoghan

10 52.63%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: whos got the X factor?????

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    Consider it done Nick. Pleasure doing business with you. They won't know what him them with JR and Nick
    yeah, i,ve already ruined aunt lizzys,clarence, pompoms and eoghans xmas all i need now is to spoil my doormat girlfriend zoesavicha,s some way and i,ll be extra happy i wonder does she like eoghan or pompom? it,ll make me top villian again and the ratings will soar through the roof J.R. hows your own doormat jr, is she not around here at all?
    Last edited by nick cotton; 24-12-08 at 21:05.

2. Default

My own doormat is hard at work. I made her clean the ranch from top to bottom. At the moment she's down on her knees scrubbing the floor. That's what a wifes role is to do the housework. Then when she's finished she has to tend to my sexual needs.We are bad b******s Nick. Wait untill you see the ratings this season. The combination of the baddest men from Eastenders and Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    Wait untill you see the ratings this season. The combination of the baddest men from Eastenders and Dallas.
    good man J.R, i like your style, i,d never ask you yo make a cuppa i,m making my doormat get up to change tv channels every minute, just to save the batteries in the remote treat em like shite keeps em right - thats what i say we need more dogsbodies here jr

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345