9 47.37%
  • j.l.s

0 0%
  • eoghan

10 52.63%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: whos got the X factor?????

Quote Originally Posted by eoghan View Post
    ay, was,nt i good??? every1 toul me so. pat kenny said i was the best wan he ever seen.

and boyzone were so good to me, they even want me 2 join, they said me dancing fitted right in

and i got an interview afterwords, in the wee back room, with steve

he said you had to have a big mickey to be in boyzone

so had 2 pull mine out and show him, and then he pulls out his mickey to see if mine was anywhere near as big

and we didn,t know, so hes says we,d be able to measure mine in the width of his fingers, up and down me mickey

and he thot it was the length of 6 fingers, and he measured again and me mickey was 7 fingers

and then me eyes were blurry again and the warm flow went up me mickey and the sticky guey white stuff came out

and stevie just stood nodding his head and says

WELCOME TO BOYZONE EOGHAN

ello son i can tell your set for stardom i know a lot about the business, i,ve managed a few "hot potatoes" in me time

if any of those sods are holding you back i,ll put a stop to their brake lines son

i need a hand here son, see, ive left me keys locked in me house and i need a boy to climb in the window and open the door for me there,s 50p in it for you kid

here have a smoke of this, it,ll settle the nerves

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    llo son i can tell your set for stardom i know a lot about the business, i,ve managed a few "hot potatoes" in me time

if any of those sods are holding you back i,ll put a stop to their brake lines son

i need a hand here son, see, ive left me keys locked in me house and i need a boy to climb in the window and open the door for me there,s 50p in it for you kid

here have a smoke of this, it,ll settle the nerves

All of you leave him alone.........he's only 16 so what the hell is he doing on here......someone needs to report this to Patty.........Epsilon was right he shouldn't be on here. It will do terrible things to his mind - I say GO BACK TO SCHOOL......Steven Leave him be.......find something or someone else to fiddle with......the Child Catcher will come and get you if Stevo doesn't first!!!

YOU LOST NOW MOVE ON..........

Its time to sort out these child molesters. This is no place for children and pedophiles.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    i need a hand here son, see, ive left me keys locked in me house and i need a boy to climb in the window and open the door for me there,s 50p in it for you kid here have a smoke of this, it,ll settle the nerves
    bout u nik, i can do that 4 u nik, i,ll do it 4 a chewit cos ur the only wan,s been real dead on with me here. wen i was on X-factor i had 2 climb in diane vickers window wen she was kiping, i put on her underwear and wen i looked at myself in the mirror i felt the warm glow thru me mickey and the white sticky stuff flow. I hope she didnt get up the duff wen she wore her knickers next time.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eoghan View Post
    bout u nik, i can do that 4 u nik, i,ll do it 4 a chewit cos ur the only wan,s been real dead on with me here. wen i was on X-factor i had 2 climb in diane vickers window wen she was kiping, i put on her underwear and wen i looked at myself in the mirror i felt the warm glow thru me mickey and the white sticky stuff flow. I hope she didnt get up the duff wen she wore her knickers next time.

Eoghan, i can tell you with my hand on my heart there is only one person with the x-factor and it would have to be the gorgeous Clarence - sorry to burst your bubble or in your case pop your cork........shes the one with the x-factor not you and never will be.............

The hot one with a stalker...........

Poor wee Eoghan doesnt have the X factor. Your the one with the x factor Elizabeth. Wheres the stalker and Ill shoot him.
    Last edited by Clint Eastwood; 22-12-08 at 21:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Eoghan, i can tell you with my hand on my heart there is only one person with the x-factor and it would have to be the gorgeous Clarence - sorry to burst your bubble or in your case pop your cork........shes the one with the x-factor not you and never will be.............The hot one with a stalker...........
    Coooey Lizbet, ohhhh youre such a sucky sweetie. this stalker, does he have that Psychosis Against Women Syndrome? Dont you just soooo luv eoghan? i forgot to vote, so now hes in the lead again! Up Ducky clarence

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    Coooey Lizbet, ohhhh youre such a sucky sweetie. this stalker, does he have that Psychosis Against Women Syndrome? Dont you just soooo luv eoghan? i forgot to vote, so now hes in the lead again! Up Ducky clarence

Watch it love or i will get that bleeding psycho onto you......... and he is just that - if you want his name his real name i can write it on here and with a bit of luck if any of you want to see his mail happy to cut and paste it for all - its sick as is this whole situation.

The guy is paws...........santa paws............give you all his e-mail and real name just ask its all yours.......

Clarence you are a real doll but i just couldnt do what you told me to do.

Lizzy xxx

Reviews

Default paws

go on Liz, give us his name and e-mail address

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    go on Liz, give us his name and e-mail address

Can i do that on here............. Cos i don't want to cause a problem for myself ........ would need to check to see if i can do that.........

Its his name which is he sent me so many mails like this so i think its just fine actually...........

but then again do we really want his name or anything on here.......just cos hes been kicked off and feels like he can pick on me or anyone. I do so hope he enjoys the mail he will be getting from the guys on here tomorrow.........find the ip and find the man....... when you fucked with me you fucked with rodeo man and hes one big shit.......and his friends are even bigger.

Ciao for now........ xxx
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 23-12-08 at 00:39.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast