Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 128

Thread: Not Normal

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    597
    Reviews
    4

    Default Not Normal

    I'm fighting hard not to visit an Escort as trying to save some money for Christmas but the last few days has been terribly difficult altogether as I'm masturbating every hour maybe 10-12 times a day to keep the urges at bay, I'm a young college guy but this is not normal behaviour, is it?
    Last edited by Johnny Simpleton; 08-11-14 at 11:01.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    I'm fighting hard not to visit an Escort as trying to save some money for Christmas but the last few days has been terribly difficult altogether as I'm masturbating every hour maybe 10-12 times a day to keep the urges at bay, I'm a young college guy but this is not normal behaviour, is it?
    Might be difficult if you have a 2 hour lecture. Best keep some tissues with you at all times.

  3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (08-11-14), beautyaddict (09-11-14), big bad g (08-11-14), Dirty Harry (08-11-14), funlover12 (08-11-14), Johnny Simpleton (08-11-14), Melindablondey (08-11-14), SmallHorn (08-11-14), thehighwayman (08-11-14), Toolbox (08-11-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    I'm fighting hard not to visit an Escort as trying to save some money for Christmas but the last few days has been terribly difficult altogether as I'm masturbating every hour maybe 10-12 times a day to keep the urges at bay, I'm a young college guy but this is not normal behaviour, is it?
    If nothing else you seem to have picked the correct username.

  5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    beautyaddict (09-11-14), Dutch1968 (08-11-14), lildick (08-11-14), TiffanyTees (08-11-14), Toolbox (08-11-14), willie wacker (08-11-14), zilch (08-11-14)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    597
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Might be difficult if you have a 2 hour lecture. Best keep some tissues with you at all times.
    No I wasn't at college this week but only happened as last few days, 3 times popped this morning already and only got up at 7.45am

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    597
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    If nothing else you seem to have picked the correct username.
    Don't be at that BCS, I'm being serious here

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    No I wasn't at college this week but only happened as last few days, 3 times popped this morning already and only got up at 7.45am
    Something is wrong then,I mean you are a Young male who is spending time on a site where very attractive Ladies are offering sex,and yet you are horny,I can't figure out why that would happen.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Johnny Simpleton (08-11-14)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    Don't be at that BCS, I'm being serious here
    I am trying to be nice,I was going to ask if you were a special kinda stupid but decided against it. oops

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    I'm fighting hard not to visit an Escort as trying to save some money for Christmas but the last few days has been terribly difficult altogether as I'm masturbating every hour maybe 10-12 times a day to keep the urges at bay, I'm a young college guy but this is not normal behaviour, is it?
    U still can think or walk ?

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adrienn For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (08-11-14), Johnny Simpleton (08-11-14)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    597
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Something is wrong then,I mean you are a Young male who is spending time on a site where very attractive Ladies are offering sex,and yet you are horny,I can't figure out why that would happen.
    You're right but I have not been on here as much with other stuff going on,

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Claudia23 View Post
    U still can think or walk ?
    It's fairly obvious thinking is not his strong point

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    adrienn (08-11-14)

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •