Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Escort Observations

  1. #1

    Default Escort Observations

    Out of the 62 escorts in Limerick, 17 will not show reviews, a further 5 have not had their photos verified, out of whats left 18 have 3 reviews or less. there are 2 sets of twins, Gabby and Amanda,Melissa and Paola. Food for thought , Ya ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,283
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarsfield5758 View Post
    Out of the 62 escorts in Limerick, 17 will not show reviews, a further 5 have not had their photos verified, out of whats left 18 have 3 reviews or less. there are 2 sets of twins, Gabby and Amanda,Melissa and Paola. Food for thought , Ya ?
    At least one of them had a drink today,it's not all food for thought.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Behind you . . .
    Posts
    318
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I'll be in ******* 24th of this month, i'm putting my rates up sky high tho
    Gonna clean up Sophie, only competition will be the sheep
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 08-11-14 at 11:08.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch1968 For This Useful Post:

    big bad g (07-11-14)

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I'll be in *******24th of this month, i'm putting my rates up sky high tho
    Cant fucking wait !
    Last edited by dr love; 08-11-14 at 00:33.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,824
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarsfield5758 View Post
    Cant fucking wait !
    think you mean, "cant wait to fuck!"

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,684
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    There are 4 or 5 ladies there I'd see in a heartbeat. How many ladies do you plan to visit tonight?

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,394
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarsfield5758 View Post
    Out of the 62 escorts in Limerick, 17 will not show reviews, a further 5 have not had their photos verified, out of whats left 18 have 3 reviews or less. there are 2 sets of twins, Gabby and Amanda,Melissa and Paola. Food for thought , Ya ?
    Have a wank and chillax

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,824
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    There are 4 or 5 ladies there I'd see in a heartbeat. How many ladies do you plan to visit tonight?
    that will just about work for my california king I suppose

  10. #9

    Default

    Also meant to add that out of the remainder of the 62 there are 9 TS, TV and a male escort.
    Very little pickens left....

  11. #10
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In the doghouse
    Posts
    3,586
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Hopefully Kendra will come over for a visit

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

    Catriona (11-11-14), Kendra (08-11-14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •