Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: advice !!

  1. #1

    Default advice !!

    Anyone ever with delia shes in laois now going to see her is she reliable hasent got much reviews

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hurricane fly1 View Post
    Anyone ever with delia shes in laois now going to see her is she reliable hasent got much reviews
    My advice would be never use the word reliable to describe a human being,my car is reliable if that helps?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,729
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    My advice would be never use the word reliable to describe a human being,my car is reliable if that helps?
    In a kind of messed up kind of way he is right.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    In a kind of messed up kind of way he is right.
    Yeah,i know what he was really asking,but it's more fun to pretend i Don't.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •