Thread: Younger women and Older men... why?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wink Younger women and Older men... why?

It may come as a shock to some but a lot of young women like myself enjoy the company of the more mature gentlemen. There is just something (maybe confidence) that a man who is over 10 years older than me seems to have. It is extremely erotic to meet men of theses ages who seem to have to idea of their prowess as the older experienced man. After pondering on the issue and trying to explain my genuine enjoyment of their company I feel it is time to set the record straight.

The world is a place of infinite possibilities and of all the reasons I enjoy the company of mature men, there are two key things that resonate with me.

Firstly: I like a man's man. I like a strong man that was raised with the knowledge that it is ok to open your door, pull out your chair, and carry a heavy bag. You can call it being a gentleman but women are almost pleased or flattered when a man does this. Men with these notions tend to show more patience in the bedroom, wanting to learn your likes and dislike to appropriately reciprocate the pleasure. To treat a woman like a LADY in this way tends to be the norm with mature men.

Secondly: They have their shit together. I am firstly a career minded woman with an interest in business, finance and social issues. I love the company of smart and ambitious men who I can have a positive conversation with and laugh with.;-) this helps us relax and gets the juices flowing.

Guys do you have an alternative view?

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Elizaparkeruk For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (06-11-14), ana massage (07-11-14), Bogman (07-11-14), Cassandra (09-11-14), Catriona (07-11-14), cls95 (06-11-14), gameboy (08-11-14), happy shy lad (07-11-14), hitman76 (07-11-14), Irish Leigha (09-11-14), Irish Sarah (06-11-14), JAMESCORK (07-11-14), Jiberjabber (07-11-14), Jock111 (07-11-14), libra (07-11-14), zoozoozoo (06-11-14)