View Poll Results: Should squirting be listed as one of the Favourites on Escort Profiles?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    18 94.74%
  • No

    1 5.26%
  • I don't care

    0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Favorites list - squirting

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    sofa
    Posts
    710

    Default Favorites list - squirting

    Squirting is often talked about on the boards, and asked as a special special request. I think, it would be good, if we have that option in the Favourites List on girls' profiles. I have asked EI already, what are the chances to add it, and received a very enigmatic answer.
    Personally, especially after the latter small legal change coming into life some time in the future, I'd rather have it as one of the Favourites, than brag about it in the profile description. That could be beneficial for my clients, I think. Now one reads my profile and tadam!

    Therefore I'd like to ask you guys, what you are thinking about it?
    Please use the poll created on that very occasion
    Thanks
    Last edited by Alex.xx; 06-11-14 at 02:49. Reason: because I am a woman

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (06-11-14), happy shy lad (06-11-14), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (06-11-14), Irishrover74 (06-11-14), jamieboyo (06-11-14), johnb59 (06-11-14), Petros (06-11-14), Redkingirish (06-11-14), SmallHorn (06-11-14), zilch (06-11-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,426
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex.xx View Post
    Squirting is often talked about on the boards, and asked as a special special request. I think, it would be good, if we have that option in the Favourites List on girls' profiles. I have asked EI already, what are the chances to add it, and received a very enigmatic answer.
    Personally, especially after the latter small legal change coming into life some time in the future, I'd rather have it as one of the Favourites, than brag about it in the profile descripmtion. That could be beneficial for my clients, I think. Now one reads my profile and tadam!


    Therefore I'd like to ask you guys, wrhat you are thinking about it?
    Please use the poll created on that very occasion

    But what if it becomes another favourite you can't deliver.
    I mean I'm not sure but surely there is a knack to making a girl squirt & perhaps not all guys have the knack.

    Should they give a bad review because they asked you to squirt but due to their own shortcomings weren't able to deliver??

    Just my thoughts
    BTW I see no harm in having it listed but even then it's not something I look for.....
    Last edited by jamieboyo; 06-11-14 at 03:05.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jamieboyo For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (06-11-14), funlover12 (06-11-14), Red and Horny (06-11-14)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    sofa
    Posts
    710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    But what if it becomes another favourite you can't deliver.
    I mean I'm not sure but surely there is a knack to making a girl squirt & perhaps not all guys have the knack.

    Should they give a bad review because they asked you to squirt but due to their own shortcomings weren't able to deliver??

    Just my thoughts
    BTW I see no harm in having it listed but even then it's not something I look for.....
    Thanks for your comment, I see your point, but what is the 'another favourite you can't deliver'?
    I know, squirting is not common, therefore you'd double check reviews if Escort delivers what she advertises etc. I guess it is similar to A-Levels, right?
    I can assure you, squirting is possible also as an effect of masturbation.
    (sorry, is it still English, that last sentence?)
    Last edited by Alex.xx; 06-11-14 at 03:17. Reason: sorry, is it still English, that last sentence?

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

    jamieboyo (06-11-14), Petros (06-11-14)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    So many other favourites can be listed so why not squirting? Good poll IMO
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (06-11-14)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,426
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex.xx View Post
    Thanks for your comment, I see your point, but what is the 'another favourite you can't deliver'?
    I know, squirting is not common, therefore you'd double check reviews if Escort delivers what she advertises etc. I guess it is similar to A-Levels, right?
    I can assure you, squirting is possible also as an effect of masturbation.
    (sorry, is it still English, that last sentence?)
    Hi Alex,

    I wasn't referring to you specifically with that comment.
    All I meant was what if the guy couldn't make the lady squirt, would he be inclined to review & say that this lady says she squirts on her profile but didn't deliver (despite the fact it may have been his shortcomings)...

    And yes, that last sentence is still perfect English

  10. #6
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    sofa
    Posts
    710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    Hi Alex,
    I wasn't referring to you specifically with that comment.
    I know, I am talking the very theory here as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo;1453069[I
    All I meant was what if the guy couldn't make the lady squirt, would he be inclined to review & say that this lady says she squirts on her profile but didn't deliver (despite the fact it may have been his shortcomings)...[/I]
    Well, let's put it that way: A girl advertises anal, and she is ready and happy to deliver, but the client is not able to perform it (it does happen, please ask me somewhere else, if you are curious about it), then would you write a bad review, because that particular fav hasn't been delivered at the end?
    My point is - squirting, despite who/what has caused it. Vide my previous remark about masturbation.

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    And yes, that last sentence is still perfect English
    thanks a million for your feedback
    Last edited by Alex.xx; 06-11-14 at 04:29. Reason: grammar/syntax policy

  11. #7

    Default

    If all the ladies profiles where as honest as Alexs' not one of us guys would have a problem with other escorts favourites .if Alex says she does it trust me she does it

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to big bad g For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (06-11-14), Redkingirish (06-11-14)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,690
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Yes , fantastic idea. It should also become mandatory that if you offer this service you must pm zilch and arrange a date.



    Quote Originally Posted by Alex.xx View Post
    Squirting is often talked about on the boards, and asked as a special special request. I think, it would be good, if we have that option in the Favourites List on girls' profiles. I have asked EI already, what are the chances to add it, and received a very enigmatic answer.
    Personally, especially after the latter small legal change coming into life some time in the future, I'd rather have it as one of the Favourites, than brag about it in the profile description. That could be beneficial for my clients, I think. Now one reads my profile and tadam!

    Therefore I'd like to ask you guys, what you are thinking about it?
    Please use the poll created on that very occasion
    Thanks

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (06-11-14)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Up in the air
    Posts
    522
    Reviews
    17

    Default

    I think it's a fair addition to the favourite list. As with all favourites, YMMV.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lerxst For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (06-11-14)

  17. #10

    Default

    Zilch shes on her way .trust me dont miss her lol.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to big bad g For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (06-11-14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •