Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hidden house cams

Reviews

Yep! Takes more than a few liberties.

And they all still happen to be half dressed. What a coincidence

Dirt bags, the lot of you.

I anticipate that when the couples start getting horny, they fondle around in the living room for a bed to whet the appetite, then take it to the bedroom of which the camera is 'locked' and you have to pay to 'open' it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

rubberlover (06-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I anticipate that when the couples start getting horny, they fondle around in the living room for a bed to whet the appetite, then take it to the bedroom of which the camera is 'locked' and you have to pay to 'open' it.
    Are u still watching it haha. I saw 2 do doggie style in the second last cam they must have had sleep over them 2

Quote Originally Posted by mic1980 View Post
    Are u still watching it haha. I saw 2 do doggie style in the second last cam they must have had sleep over them 2
    No, I'm really not that interested. "It's a pop up!" he protested!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    well given its about ten times the population of our country thats a given without even thinking of anyother reason
    that's of course true but its they seem more daring and willing to experiment more, must be something in the air or water over here
    Last edited by Mickey O leary; 06-11-14 at 13:58.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NoBrain2 View Post
    I think on that site they know they're recorded and have agreed to it. I did hear recently on the radio about how home security systems had been hacked and footage had been up loaded to the internet. Lets face it , there's nothing private anymore
    "Hacked" in the sense that the idiots that buy them ignore the manual and leave the deafult password as 'password.'

Google "unsecured IP cam" there's directories of them, or search on youtube. It can be quite entertaining if you get one that moves.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
    "Hacked" in the sense that the idiots that buy them ignore the manual and leave the deafult password as 'password.'

Google "unsecured IP cam" there's directories of them, or search on youtube. It can be quite entertaining if you get one that moves.
    Well thats my nights entertainment sorted now lol

Reviews

Oh yea really hidden..... so staged its sad... I feel for the poor muppets who buy into this crap...Like has been said all girlfriends etc walk around half naked doing housework, making dinner etc etc etc........

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rubberlover View Post
    Oh yea really hidden..... so staged its sad... I feel for the poor muppets who buy into this crap...Like has been said all girlfriends etc walk around half naked doing housework, making dinner etc etc etc........
    And no one farts , scratches their arse or belches.
    Not a pair of track suit bottoms to be seen
    Cop on it's all staged for money.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast