Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: hidden house cams

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    clare
    Posts
    535
    Reviews
    45

    Default hidden house cams

    http://reallifecam.com/en/view/03_1
    Maby some clients are renting house, escorts are renting apartments. Have ye ever checked for hidden cams in the building. I came across this site and im pretty sure they have no idea they are being recorded. Earlier I watched one of the women just have a shower walk around the living room naked

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,639
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mic1980 View Post
    http://reallifecam.com/en/view/03_1
    Maby some clients are renting house, escorts are renting apartments. Have ye ever checked for hidden cams in the building. I came across this site and im pretty sure they have no idea they are being recorded. Earlier I watched one of the women just have a shower walk around the living room naked
    I think on that site they know they're recorded and have agreed to it. I did hear recently on the radio about how home security systems had been hacked and footage had been up loaded to the internet. Lets face it , there's nothing private anymore

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (06-11-14), ana massage (05-11-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Being Naughty xxx
    Posts
    5,748

    Default

    There was an article on the news after private images of celebs were posted on the net. They said that people get webcams & do not change the pin code, so the hackers only have to try the usual factory setting pin code & get access to pictures or access the webcam & watch you at home.

    Sandy x
    ~ * ~ Busty UK 100% Independent Fit, Fun & Frisky Escort 086 124 8984~ * ~
    ~ * ~ CASHEL Sun 17th ~ 10am til 9pm. Mon 18th ~ 9am til 2pm ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ WITHHELD/LANDLINE NUMBERS/TEXT MESSAGES & ANY CALLS AFTER 9pm will not be answered ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ Phone sex available by paysafe vouchers only ~ * ~



  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

    NoBrain2 (05-11-14)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,006
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Nothing private anymore, not even your privates

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,634
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    I don't know about that, I've managed to keep all my naked selfies and sex tapes off the internet.

    Oh wait, I didn't make any... maybe that's why?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoBrain2 View Post
    I think on that site they know they're recorded and have agreed to it. I did hear recently on the radio about how home security systems had been hacked and footage had been up loaded to the internet. Lets face it , there's nothing private anymore

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

    NoBrain2 (06-11-14)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mic1980 View Post
    http://reallifecam.com/en/view/03_1
    Maby some clients are renting house, escorts are renting apartments. Have ye ever checked for hidden cams in the building. I came across this site and im pretty sure they have no idea they are being recorded. Earlier I watched one of the women just have a shower walk around the living room naked
    PERVERT,i say that in a nice way

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    London, Dublin, Belfast and New York
    Posts
    226
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    I have had the misfortune of noticing a small camera at the side of a TV stand while indulging myself with a client. It was on and recording, I simply popped the memory disk out and took it with me (while he used the loo). I personally found it invasive and it was not worth the argument after hours of fun. But It has mad me extra vigilant and I make a point of telling new friends that I do not enjoy it.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elizaparkeruk For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (06-11-14), Irish Leigha (06-11-14), mic1980 (06-11-14)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    975
    Reviews
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizaparkeruk View Post
    I have had the misfortune of noticing a small camera at the side of a TV stand while indulging myself with a client. It was on and recording, I simply popped the memory disk out and took it with me (while he used the loo). I personally found it invasive and it was not worth the argument after hours of fun. But It has mad me extra vigilant and I make a point of telling new friends that I do not enjoy it.

    Thats just not on at all...
    Nothing wrong with being vigilant in this day and age, but don't let that stop you coming to the beautiful soaked

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    clare
    Posts
    535
    Reviews
    45

    Default

    A lot of escorts travel the country and well in my part its always the apartments that are used and maby I am wrong but some landlord are bound to know wat goes on and as everyone knows cameras are invincible now full hd theres nothing to say they wouldn't chance it

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mic1980 View Post
    a lot of escorts travel the country and well in my part its always the apartments that are used and maby i am wrong but some landlord are bound to know wat goes on and as everyone knows cameras are invincible now full hd theres nothing to say they wouldn't chance it
    and they would use the footage for blackmail? Or you think they would enjoy watching ostly hairy old fat naked guys getting their rocks off?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •