Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Claudia OMG!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Claudia23 View Post
    Last our meet , after u left I was so happy...that u did left ...and I flushed some wipes too and I had to call the plumber
    If I had feelings you could have hurt them with that comment,as it is I am thinking of our last meet...and the Mirror.... time for more baby wipes!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

adrienn (05-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    If I had feelings you could have hurt them with that comment,as it is I am thinking of our last meet...and the Mirror.... time for more baby wipes!
    How u ll survive without wipes baby ?if u weren't spend so much money buying wipes to clean yr dead babies results if yr hundreds wanks u ll so fucking rich and then girls could actually like u even if u r a bitchy tramp

4. The Following User Says Thank You to adrienn For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (05-11-14)

Reviews

How u ll survive without wipes baby ?if u weren't spend so much money buying wipes to clean yr dead babies results if yr hundreds wanks u ll so fucking rich and then girls could actually like u even if u r a bitchy tramp
    I find it hard to get ladies to like me when i am honest and tell them i really only want them for sex and only then if they are good looking and have nice bodies,women what's wrong with them?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

adrienn (05-11-14)

I find it hard to get ladies to like me when i am honest and tell them i really only want them for sex and only then if they are good looking and have nice bodies,women what's wrong with them?
    Nothing probably they ve seen to many assh....s

Reviews

Nothing probably they ve seen to many assh....s
    You really should admit your true feelings for me,we all know and it's time you admitted it to yourself.

(she fucking hates me)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

adrienn (05-11-14)

You really should admit your true feelings for me,we all know and it's time you admitted it to yourself.

(she fucking hates me)
    Well if I really have to put it in write I ll do it but I couldn't say it better then u ...

Reviews

Well if I really have to put it in write I ll do it but I couldn't say it better then u ...
    You do know if we take away your good looks,warm personality,wit and amazing body then you are nothing special!

Wait,that was meant to be an insult
    Last edited by bettercallsaul; 05-11-14 at 23:40.

i have to admit ive cracked one off to ur new pictures too. looks like ill have to have another, cos i dont even know my own fukkin city i live in....ive 2 left feet wen it comes to areas

You do know if we take away your good looks,warm personality,wit and amazing body then you are nothing special!

Wait,that was meant to be an insult
    If u take all this I m not sure if I can be called human but if u like me in that way I can deal with it lol touch the pm limit :great we ll do so

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    i have to admit ive cracked one off to ur new pictures too. looks like ill have to have another, cos i dont even know my own fukkin city i live in....ive 2 left feet wen it comes to areas
    True u sucks when comes about directions lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast