Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How not to make a booking?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    That is exactly how I read your post and it was also the same as what was thinking.

I am sure Rocker it was what most people would have taken from your post.
    Thanks for that. To be fair to Versace Targeryan, we exchanged a few pms and he didnt mean to imply anything about me in his post. His points are indeed valid.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocker123 For This Useful Post:

Versace Targeryan (04-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker123 View Post
    My Heart goes out to a girl in a situation like that. Strange country .... Doesn't know the language and she cannot even take a booking for herself. If she is just starting off it must be a very frightening and daunting experience. She cannot even sus out a caller to see if he is an ok client. Hopefully she has people around her who will look out for her and teach her some english.
    My exact thoughts.... Hopefully she'll gradually learn the basics which will hopefully get her by with regards to making her own appointments.

Personally, I feel ladies that come to Ireland for work purposes, with very little English are extremely brave. It must be very daunting to be working in an industry as such with little or no English.
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

Clyde (04-11-14), emmasweet (04-11-14), Rocker123 (04-11-14), slimbo (04-11-14), SteveB (04-11-14), The D Man (04-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    I saw a new lady and decided to make a booking on my way home.

Hello are you free at 430?

No speak English

Where are you?

No Speak English.

Ok, hmmm. Bye

Bye

Guess I won't be seeing her then. LOL
    That's the first time that's happened
    She could have Called a friend

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker123 View Post
    My Heart goes out to a girl in a situation like that. Strange country .... Doesn't know the language and she cannot even take a booking for herself. If she is just starting off it must be a very frightening and daunting experience. She cannot even sus out a caller to see if he is an ok client. Hopefully she has people around her who will look out for her and teach her some english.
    You're right Rocker123, I was thinking of going to Brazil and other countries to teach English to female students but do you think my talents are needed more here?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey O leary View Post
    She could have Called a friend
    Bet her friend was "busy"

I saw a new lady and decided to make a booking on my way home.

No speak English

Where are you?

No Speak English.

Ok, hmmm. Bye

Bye

Guess I won't be seeing her then. LOL
    That's the first time that's happened
    Sounds like the maid from Family Guy

While this might not have been the reason for the negative end to the call, I'd have to agree with the person who said this was a bad choice of words. Just to avoid confusion, I'd never ask if they're "free", but would ask "can I see you at..." or "are you available at...".

Well, regarding the initial post it goes for the guys who make bookings as well and don't speak english...as for the girl i feel really sorry for her...it can be really rough to work in a country where you don't understand the language...i think even for those who speak english very good can be hard at times (when it comes to different accents, etc)
    [B][I]Life is too short for bad coffee and bad sex.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    Bet her friend was "busy"
    Then she could have asked the audience
    Or at least gone 50/50

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Leigha View Post
    My exact thoughts.... Hopefully she'll gradually learn the basics which will hopefully get her by with regards to making her own appointments.

Personally, I feel ladies that come to Ireland for work purposes, with very little English are extremely brave. It must be very daunting to be working in an industry as such with little or no English.
    Agree with you Leigha

It must take great courage, bravery, determination and guts to go to a foreign country where the language is different amongst probably everything else. Hopefully a person in this situation would be helped by kind hearted people. The worst situation would be that they are taken advantage of. This probably happens though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12